The surprise

If you guys have an idea for the title,commnt it and I'll change it....

"We could both just go everywhere.We dont have to be leader of anything.Free to do anything."Hiccup whispered.

"Hiccup,Id love to,but I dont know!What if the baby's arent ready to handle being kings!What if they dont want to!I cant just force them and-"

Hiccup cut her off by kissing her.

"They'll be ready,and Im pretty sure they would want to rule and take care of your mom."Hiccup whispered.

"Okay,I'll go."Merida said smiling.

Hiccup smiled and kissed her.

"Well,since we wont be ruling anything and have to leave our places to anyone,"Hiccup said And got down on one knee.Merida gasped and put her hand to her mouth.She started getting tears in her eyes.

"Merida,I love you.Since the day I met you actually!I want to spend the rest of my life with you!If you would just say yes to his question.Will you marry me?"

"YES!"Merida yelled crying and let hiccup put the engagement ring on her finger.She ran into him and gave him a kiss.He kissed back and all of a sudden,Maudie walked in.

Maudie looked at them and stuttered,"Uh,Q-queen?Elinor would like to see y-you!"And quickly ran out of the room.Merida laughed and Hiccup chuckled.They walked hand in hand to Elinor's room.

"Merida,I wanted to,is that a ring on your finger Merida?"

"Uh yes!I am a grown woman and I can make my own decisions,so I am going to split he kingdom in three for the boys!And me and Hiccup are getting married!"Merida said calmly and politely.

"I-I dont know what to say!"Elinor said with tears in her eyes."My baby is going to get married!After more than five years!To this man who I think is the best man for you!"Elinor started crying happily for her daughter.

Merida hugged her mom and the boys walked in.

"Is something going on here?Has something bad happened?"Hamish asked.

"Well,you guys are getting a third of the kingdom each,is that bad?"Hiccup asked.

"Isn't Merida Queen?"Hubert asked.

"I'm getting married to Hiccup,and we will travel!Be free!"Merida said.

Harris threatened,"If you hurt our sister,we will personally skin you alive!"

"Uh,I dont plan on hurting her!"Hiccup whimpered.

The boys nodded and laughed.They hugged Merida and their mother...

Ima make the epilogue to end off this book!!!Hope you liked this!