"Kill the Joker" the same voice from before tells me.

He stares at me in the eyes as he begins to laugh deeply and manically going into cackles.

"HAHAHAHAHA-"

BANG!

"You're not listening, Jackie!" Diana stresses from outside the ring making me huff stepping back.

I was in a boxing ring that was in the Wayne Enterprises gym

I was in a boxing ring that was in the Wayne Enterprises gym. No one really uses it except for Luke and I. Luke was being my sparring partner wearing a body protector and Diana was standing on the outside of the boxing ring giving instructions.

"My enemies aren't gonna tell me where they're gonna want me to hit 'em." I retort with a roll of my eyes.

"You need to focus and sweat all the poison you're drinking out of your system." She tells me making me purse my lips and turn to the side.

"What's on your neck?" She then questions making me look at her.

"Hickeys and tattoos are on my neck." I respond and she crosses her arms over her chest not amused.

I hear the door open and Lucius's voice is heard throughout the gym.

"Jackie, can you please come sign this paperwork?" I hear the man say.

"I'm on my happy time." I then hit Luke in the face with my elbow.

"Sorry." I tell him.

"What the hell was that?" He asks checking his nose for blood.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks."

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it." He deadpans.

"Alright, put them up. Come on." I motion for Luke to continue.

I then hear heels clicking making me turn to the door and see the same red head from earlier today.

"Here is the rest of the paperwork Mr.Fox. I need you to initial each box." She tells Lucius as she shows him some paperwork.

I feel a tap on the back of the head, being a light punch making me turn to Luke.

"Lesson one. Never take your eye off-"

I kick him and he goes crashing into the corner of the ring. I then take my gloves off tossing them to the side.

"That's it. I'm done. What's your name again?" I raise a brow looking at the red head getting her attention.

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman." She responds.

"Front and centre. Come into the church." I motion for her to come into the ring.

"No. You're seriously not gonna ask-"

"If it pleases the court, which it does." I cut Diana off.

"It's no problem." Natalie assures Diana.

"I'm sorry. She's very eccentric." Lucius tells her as they both come closer.

Natalie slowly enters the ring, her gaze never leaving mine. I take a swig from my Gatorade bottle as we still stare at each other.

"Can you give her a lesson?" I pat Luke's chest.

"No problem." He nods.

I then step out of the ring and walk up to Lucius.

"Lucius."

"What?" He asks.

"Who is she?" I raise a brow.

"My. Assistant. And she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you keep ogling her like that." He says as I go to sit down by a table with both Lucius and Diana following.

"I could use a new assistant, boss." I tell him.

"Yes, and I've got three excellent potential candidates. They're lined up and ready to meet you." He tells me.

"I don't have time to meet. I need someone now. I feel like it's her." I say nodding over to the ring.

"No, it's not." He says matter of factly.

"You ever boxed before?" Luke asks Natalie.

"I have, yes." She smiles with a nod.

"Alright, great." He nods.

"How do I spell your name, Natalie?" I ask making the red head turn to me.

"R-U-S-H-M-A-N."

"What, are you gonna google her now?" Diana questions.

"I thought I was ogling her." I chuckle as I bring a screen up on the table and find a file on Natalie.

"Wow. Very, very impressive individual." I mumble looking through it.

"You're so predictable, you know that?" Diana tells me.

"She's fluent in French, Italian, Russian, Latin. Who speaks Latin?" I ask looking between the two of them.

"No one speaks Latin." Lucius shakes his head.

"No one speaks Latin." I repeat.

"It's a dead language. You can read Latin or you can write Latin, but you can't speak Latin." Diana shrugs.

I then see some pictures that look really good if I say so myself.

"Did you model in Tokyo? 'Cause she modeled in Tokyo." I question the Amazon.

"Well..."

"I need her. She's got everything that I need." I tell them.

"No, what you need is to sign those papers." Lucius tells me.

"Rule number one, never take your eyes off your opponent."

Suddenly we see Natalie grab Luke's hand and flips him over, legs over his head.

"Oh my God! Luke!" Diana exclaims as we make our way over.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I hype.

"I just slipped." He says getting up slowly.

"You did?" I raise a brow obviously not convinced.

"Yeah." He nods as he looks like he's in a little pain.

"Looks like a TKO to me." I chuckle then ring the bell.

Natalie leaves the ring and steps in front of me.

"Just... I need your impression." She says.

"Um..you have a quiet reserve. I don't know, you have an old soul-

"I meant your fingerprint." She corrects.

"Right." I nod.

She gets my finger print and I continue to sign the various paperwork quickly as I skim through it as I go.

"So, how are we doing?" Lucius says coming over.

"Great. Just wrapping up here. Hey. You're the boss." I point at him.

Natalie then collects all the papers.

"Will that be all, Ms.Wayne?" Natalie asks me.

"No-"

"Yes, that will be all, Ms.Rushman. Thank you very much." Lucius cuts me off and Natalie takes her leave.

I then turn to him.

"I want one."

"No."