the older male chuckled humourlessly and noted "wasn't funny, if you're wondering. i would never fuck you anyways."
"that's sad because i got told i'm really good in bed. your loss." donghyuck responded with a chuckle and a shrug. he couldn't resist but add "not that i would want to fuck you either." mark hummed and donghyuck just prayed to god that mark had bought it because he had never been a great liar and the words that had just escaped his mouth must've been one of the biggest lies he had ever spoken.

mark finally let go of donghyuck's face and turned away. the younger took the chance to catch his breath which he didn't know he was holding. he looked at mark's back who seemed to be fiddling with his gloves. somehow this had been a very weird conversation. it was like both of them were waiting for the other to do something, to snap, whatever that meant. it made donghyuck crazy not knowing how to act, what to do around mark.

since his stupid brain was carving for mark's attention, for their bodies touched, he had an idea. it was stupid and he would hate himself later for it but right now he didn't care.

he cleared his throat, regaining mark's attention. the older male turned around, once again eyeing donghyuck up and down. the younger felt a shiver going down his spine as he saw that.

"what is it?" mark questioned annoyed.

"could we practice some more attacks? johnny told me i still needed some practice." donghyuck said. that last part was a lie but mark didn't need to know that.

"sure." mark said with a dirty grin "i can't wait to see you falling to the floor. painfully." donghyuck gulped, kind of regretting his decision but now there was no turning back as mark had already jumped into the boxing ring.

donghyuck follwed shortly after, wearing a worried frown on his face. he had provoked mark too much as that the man would go easy on him now like he usually did. mark was patiently waiting for him as donghyuck got into position. they didn't exchange any words as mark attacked him, donghyuck successfully dodging his punch. he was quick with a counter attack but mark easily dodged his kick as well. donghyuck's eyes widened in surprise as he was sure he would hit mark. the latter used that tiny moment of donghyuck's surprise to catch him off-guard. he swiftly took the mans arms and knocked out his legs so that donghyuck was folding like a doll.

once the younger laid on the floor, mark pinned him down. donghyuck knew this procedure already so he wasn't scared. however he hadn't been prepared to see mark up close once again so when mark hovered over him he felt a heat arise in his cheeks.

"you really thought you could beat me?" mark questioned. he looked down at donghyuck with arrogance, the younger glaring back up at him. he didn't reply on tried to free his arm but mark was quick to feel him tensing his muscles so he pressed them on the floor.

"nu-uh, you're not escaping me that easily." mark stated lowly. he looked at donghyuck like his prey and the younger now started to feel frustrated. he wanted to beat mark so badly but there was just no way he could reach mark's skill level.

suddenly donghyuck noticed something. because mark was pressing his arm down, his lower body wasn't completely set on donghyuck's. he stared up at mark, debating whether he should risk it or not but then decided to do it.

swiftly he pressed up his hips and turned his body. mark was caught off guard and fell which gave donghyuck a chance to now pin mark. but he, donghyuck, made sure to completely lower his hips so mark had no chance of escaping.