He cocks a brow and glances in my direction. "Well, Ms. Olivia, looks like we are making up for lost time. We're going to be very busy tonight."

Winking at me, he slips a finger under my panties and begins massaging my lips. He pushes his fingers in farther and begins moving them in slow, sensual circles along my clit.

I blush again and let out a quiet gasp. I grab the armrest of the passenger seat in an attempt to hold myself together.

He makes me so comfortable and at ease. I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust him, at least for the night. He's exactly what I needed.

In this moment, I make the decision to fully commit to this unexpected turn of events and just enjoy him, with no regrets. I pull my thong to the side and let the slit of my dress expose all of me under the moonlight.

I hear his breathing quicken.

Is he affected by me just as much as I am by him? Surely a man of his wealth and beauty gets tons of women.

I push my doubts to the back of my mind. This is only a one night stand. I need to let loose and quit over-thinking. I feel confident and daring after exposing myself to him.

He's definitely breathing harder now. I undoubtedly have an effect on him.

My mystery man stops at the red light and looks over at me lustfully, taking all of me in. His golden eyes under the city lights finally reveal more of the man underneath the mask.

"Fuck, Olivia...the things you do to me. I can't wait to taste you." He takes a deep breath before continuing. "I've never felt this immediate connection with any other woman. Be mine. Give me all of you tonight and I'll devour every inch of your body."

I nod in agreement because, once again, I can barely form a sentence.

He slides his tattooed hand through the upper entrance of my dress and smiles as he feels my braless breasts. He caresses my hard nipples while we are stopped.

I can't take this anymore. I need him inside me, now.

I let out a quiet moan as the traffic light turns green and he immediately stops touching me.

I'm so humiliated. Did I do something wrong?

I look at him, confused, and he lets out a playful laugh. "Don't worry, babe. I plan to make you moan so loud, the neighbors will hear. Don't feel embarrassed. I'm just not letting you get off yet."

I smile at him sheepishly, impressed by his mind-reading ability.

"This is your first time in two years and I plan to make every one of your releases earth-shattering." He squeezes my thigh."...And if I am being entirely honest, Olivia, I selfishly want to witness every orgasm I give you. I plan to have my way with you while you're tied to my bed, watching your body climax over and over again." He cocks his eyebrow at me sinfully. "That is, if I have your permission to control every part of you..."

I move my head up and down.

This man can literally have whatever he wants from me.

Glancing over, I notice his hard dick bulging in his designer dress pants. I bravely place my hand on it and his breathing quickens.

He's massive!

I smile at him seductively and he smiles back. I gently massage his enormous cock outside his pants until we get to his place.

We can barely contain our excitement.

The car comes to a stop and I look up at the mansion we are parked in front of. My jaw drops seeing the modern home tower over us, with a marble fountain in the center of the lawn. I squint trying to identify the water feature, but it's too dark.