-90-

Me

Can't believe I lost to a watermelon

Mark💕

Nah, I was just playing

Mark💕

You're better by a long shot

Me

I'm happy to hear that

Mark💕

I bet

Mark💕

By the way, can you 

come over and stay

for the weekend?

Mark💕

I feel like I haven't seen

you in forever

Me

Already packing 

my stuff

Me

I'll see you in a few 

minutes

Mark

Can't wait

You have left the chat

"That looks like a bear" Donghyuck pointed up at the sky, more specifically, towards a cloud. He had arrived at Mark's house hours ago and now they were on the roof. Laid down next to each other closely, the two were pointing out shapes in the clouds. 

"What are you talking about?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows and tried to follow Donghyuck's line of vision. "That's clearly a wolf"

"A wolf?" Donghyuck repeated, confusion laced in his voice. "No. It's clearly a bear Lee" 

"If you look closely, that's the head up there, then the body, the ears, there's even a tail" Mark explained to him and kept his arm up as he pointed at the white fluffy cloud.

"Then explain why it's holding a honey jar" Donghyuck shifted to his side and eyed Mark, wondering how he was going to justify his answer.

After a few seconds of silence, Donghyuck was about to gloat and boast about how he was right, but as soon as he opened his mouth, Mark's sentence left his lips. "It's a cub"

"A cub?" Donghyuck sputtered. He turn to lay on his back again and examine the cloud more but it had moved and his eyes couldn't locate where it went. Mark noticed this and just watched silently. "Guess it's a tie"

Mark simply chuckled at the answer, not knowing it was some sort of competition but he liked Donghyuck's demeanor. Seeing as none of them had anything else to say, Mark simply grabbed Donghyuck's hand and laced their fingers together. They watched the clouds shift and the sun go below the horizon to rest for the next day. Slowly but surely, the moon came out and that was their only sign to know that it had become late and that they spent a long time up on the roof. 

The stars shone up in the sky, brightly. Mark noticed how Donghyuck stared up at them in awe. It truly was a beautiful sight - Donghyuck, not the stars. Mark sighed heavily. He was so content with his life. 

"Something on your mind?" Donghyuck asked, turning on his side once again and smiled as he made eye contact with Mark.

"Just you" Mark responded, as a smile of his own creeped onto his face. He could see the blush that spread across Donghyuck's cheeks. He loved seeing him blush. 

"You're so cringey" the younger chuckled softly and averted his gaze, embarrassed at Mark's answer. 

"Still made you blush" Mark retorted, and Donghyuck felt sour at being caught but chuckled it off quickly. 

Donghyuck smiled widely and squeezed Mark's hand gently. He wished he could stay like this forever with Mark. Just them and no one else. Just them so in love. Just them making cute remarks at each other. Just them being stupid. 

"You're annoying" Donghyuck replied shortly after.

Just him and his fiance. 

The end