-58-

"You can't possibly be serious Chenle. You know I can't do that" Haechan was shocked. Shocked to the very core. He couldn't believe his own step brother would do that to him. "Are you trying to ruin my relationship?!" Haechan half yelled. "It's a favor. You wouldn't want to disappoint your little brother would you?" Chenle asked while pouting. "Do I have to? Won't he be mad?" "Your relationship won't work with so many secrets so I suggest you tell him" "You don't suggest it. You're forcing me" Haechan mumbled. "You tell him or I do" Chenle smiled innocently. "The nerve" Haechan rolled his eyes.

*****

"You're weird today" Mark said as he watched Haechan pace around the room while mumbling things he couldn't hear. "I'm sorry did you say something?" Mark shook his head, "No". "I can't believe I'm being blackmailed by my little brother"  Haechan thought as he rolled his eyes. He took out his phone and texted Mark instead of telling him face to face because he's a coward.

*****

Me
I'm ready to tell
you who I am

Mark 💕
Are you sure?

Me
Yeah

Me
My name is Haechan|
I'm Lee Donghyuck
Read

*****

Mark looked up from his phone and saw Haechan's back was turned towards him. The younger male was scared and nervous. He didn't know how Mark was going to react and frankly he didn't want to know but he was about to find out. The older stood up from the bed and walked towards Haechan. "Hyuck look at me" The said boy sniffled, "I don't want to". Mark spoke calmly and softly, "I'm not mad"

Haechan didn't even know he was crying but the tears kept coming. Mark wrapped his arms around the other males' waist and pulled him close. "Why aren't you mad?" Haechan asked. "Because you, well the other you, helped me realize that I'm in love with you" Mark replied. He spun the boy around and hugged him properly. "It's fine" "But I said mean stuff to you" "Yeah but I broke your heart so I kinda deserved it" Mark rubbed the tears away with his thumb which caused Haechan to smile. "I love you" Mark smiled and kissed him. "What did I do to deserve you?" Haechan thought.