-41-

Friday was coming quicker than expected. It was already Wednesday and Haechan had enrolled at Mark's school because his other school had been destroyed. Apparently you're not supposed to drive a car at full speed while blind folded. Well now Haechan knows not to do that again.

His class was in gym which they shared with Mark's class during that period. They were playing basketball and Haechan's team was currently winning. "You guys suck" Haechan sing-sang as he pointed to Mark and his team which consisted of Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung, Renjun, and Chenle. "If I didn't love you I would be mad" Mark said which caused Haechan to chuckle. They sat down on the benches resting for a few minutes. "You guys are gross" Jeno rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous that Jaemin hasn't asked you out yet" Haechan stuck his tongue out at the raven haired boy. Jeno grabbed a basketball and threw it at Haechan but he quickly grabbed it.

The brown haired boy put the basketball under his shirt and said "Hey guys! Look! I'm pregnant!" Jisung played along with the joke and asked, "What is it going to be?" Jeno answered before Haechan could, "Ugly". Haechan took the ball from under his shirt and threw it at Jeno when he wasn't looking.

*****

Gym class was over and Haechan and Mark were left in the locker room alone. "Mark who are you texting?" Haechan asked. "I don't know his name. Just an online friend I guess" Mark shrugged saying that last part. Haechan's phone then dinged. "Hey. Who texted you?" "Uh I don't know" Haechan turned his phone off and walked towards Mark who was taking off his sweaty gym shirt, revealing his naked body.

"You're hot" Haechan said. "Donghyuck what are you doing?" Mark asked as the other boy sat down next to him and got closer to his face. Haechan's fingers traced Mark's abs and kissed the boys collarbone. "Hyuck we shouldn't be doing this here". The said boy looked up, "So you're saying we can do this?" Haechan smirked. "Ye-no. No that's not what I meant". "We have five minutes before class starts" "Five whole minutes of pleasure" Mark mumbled.