33

"Shit", Dohyun cursed, he tried to run away with dragging me along but someone blocked the way with a car.

"Police! don't move or we will shoot", they shouted again.

I somehow felt relieved, as I thought I was safe now. But what made me curious was, who called the police?

Dohyun smirked, as he pulled me closer to him. "Then, I should just die with Aemy now", he mumbled.

As he about to lift his hand to stab me, the police shot his arm, making the knife slip out from his hand.

My breath hitched as I let out loud screams. Without thinking twice, I ran to the police.

"Fuck, Aemy come back!", Dohyun shouted.

"Sir Kim Dohyun, you are under arrest for you attempted to try and kill an innocent person", the police said while putting the handscuffs onto Dohyun's hands.

I was crying on the floor when I felt someone hugging me tightly. This perfume. The one and only..

"Hyuck..", I whispered shakily.

"Yes, Aemy. I'm here. You are safe now, don't cry, please? I'm sorry, Aemy, I'm sorry", he whispered back, trying to comfort me.

"Why did you just let him take me? you really give up just like that earlier? don't you like me?", I asked, still hurt with Haechan's reaction earlier.

"No, shh. I did that just to fool Dohyun. I really like- no I really love you, Aemy. I will never let you go again. I promise", he stared into my eyes, somehow I can see the sincerity on his eyes.

"Thanks Hyuck, thanks for always being here for me when I need you", I smiled, as I was calming down. He's so warm, kinda like the sun.

"Fullsun...", I whispered while clinging tighter onto his hoodie.

"Your welcome kitten", he jokingly touched my nose.

"Really? kitten now?", I laughed, making Haechan join too.

Right, I forgot something

"Who called the police?", I asked, curious.

"Oh, about that, I'm not sure neither", Haechan anwered truthfully.

"It's us!", someone interrupted us.