8

"Students, open up your books to page 119", the teacher said before proceeding to teach.

I'm so tired today, since last night, I did my homeworks then studied until 2 a.m. I didn't realize the time, so I kinda got carried away.

I leaned my head on my table, making my book as a shield, not wanting the teacher see me.

Taking some rest during history class won't hurt, right?

Slowly, I fell into deep sleep. Not realising someone knock on the class's door.

"Good morning, ms. Yang", someone said, bowing a bit as respect towards the teacher.

"Oh? morning. What bring you here?", she asked while fixing her glasses. Let me tell you, her glasses is small and in pink colour which was cute for me, but it obviously doesn't fit with her fierce face.

"Mr. Shin asked me to help him by passing out the flyers", he answered in a soft tone.

Some girls in thd class squealed at the boy. As a result, Ms. Yang glared sharply towards the girls before telling them to be quiet.

"Sorry ms. Yang", the girls whispered an apology.

"Well, just put them on the table and the others can take it by themselves", Ms. Yang ordered, making the students nod.

"Alright then, thank you Ms.Yang", he said before leaving.

"Okay, let's proceed with the lesson. And girls, stop making noise!", Ms. Yang yelled.

She looked around in class before her eyes saw me sleeping peacefully. She walked to my table slowly.

"Aemy", she whispered.

I just hummed as reply. Not realized the teacher is beside me already.

"Wake up, now!", she commanded, making me stand up from my sleep in shock. Although I was still a bit blur from waking up so suddenly.

"How dare you sleep in my class?!", Ms. Yang said, gritting her teeth while twisting my right ear.

"Auw auw, sorry ms. Yang. I promised I won't do that again, auw!", I apologized, not minding my classmates who were laughing in silence seeing my suffering and misery.

Dammit, I got caught

"Good", she said, before the school bell could be heard. Meaning, the class finally ended and it's time for recess.