Prologue

"Please?", Dohyun begged, trying to hold my hand but I slapped his away.

"No", I coldly refused.

"You know that I love you so much for two years ago, right? why can't you still accept me to be your boyfriend?!", he asked, started to shout at me.

"Please stop!", I yelled, annoyed.

"Can't you stop liking me? Like, I don't even like you. Can't you understand that?!", I added.

"No, I know you love me too!", he exclaimed.

"Hell, why are you so annoying?", I let out a deep sigh.

Think of something Aemy, think!

"Dear, accept me please?"

"Don't you dare to call me dear, you stupid psycho", I glared at him made he raised his hands in defeat.

"Fine. But you still don't have a boyfriend. What's the reason that you can't accept me, Aemy?", Dohyun asked me again.

But his word made me realized something.

A boyfriend!

"I do have a boyfriend!", I quickly said. I can see Dohyun's eyes got big, as he shocked with my words.

He laughed in disbelief. "You are not a someone who loves to socialize Aemy. You don't need to lie to me, okay?"

"Jokes on you to think that I'm single. I have a boyfriend already and he is ten times hotter than you", I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"Prove it to me then", Dohyun said in a deep voice, which sended shivers down my back.

"Go find a life Dohyun", I said before I quickly left, leaving him alone.

"Remember that you are mine, Aemy. Mine!", he shouted.