20

"Don't be shy around us. We're the cool type!", one of them said.

"And handsome!", another one added.

"Uhh I'm sorry for their silliness. I'm Jaemin and those two are Jisung and Chenle", he introduced.

"Hyung!", the one who was named Jisung groaned, making someone beside him chuckled before saying "I'm Jeno"

His eyesmile is so pretty

"Whoops, sis don't fell for his charms yet. The prince is still here, you know. It's none other than Renjun, the one who brightens your life", Renjun introduced himself with a smug expression.

"Ah, next to Renjun is Haechan. He is a fun and easy going person actually so don't be scared of him. He just doesn't really trust any girls from this school but other than that he's fine", Minhyung stated.

Haechan?

His name got my interest. His skin is tan and so pretty. He is good looking as well and look at his hair. Bright brown, and his forehead is so wide.

Aemy, are you crazy?

Snap of it!

"Done staring?", Haechan asked lazily.

"H..huh? I didn't", I looked everywhere but him.

"Whatever", He rolled his eyes. He scoffed before stood up, saying he needs to use the toilet.

Good Aemy good

I sighed as I stared at Haechan's figure who walked away. Someone tapped my shoulder, making me turned to my side.

"Haechan is always like that. You will get use to it, I promise", Renjun said.

I nodded to him. But something clicked in my head.

Renjun?

Jaemin?

Jeno?

Where did I hear these names before?