Seven

Hi guys! How are you?

Just wanted to say that you can follow me on Twitter (@ JustElli1) for story updates, questions if I might can't decide on something and some daily shit from my life.

Well, I hope you like the chapter. Please leave comments, I love reading them☺

Love y'all💕

Elli x

--&--

"Is that what you meant as you said you killed someone? Back at the first day as a fun fact about you?" Louis asks in a whisper after he read the medical record where there was also stated the reason for his injuries.

Harry nods as he stares out the window behind the computer. He feels Louis' eyes on him, but doesn't want to look. If he is honest, he's a bit scared of what he'll see. The alpha would freak out if it were pity. He hates when people pity him and not because he is an alpha.

"You know it's not your fault, right?" Louis whispers again. His voice is barely audible, as if he is scared to say something wrong too loud.

Harry turns his head to look at Louis now. To his relieve there is no pity in his eyes - just understanding.

"Part of me does, yes. But there is also this part that always tells me it was my fault." he admits for the first time out loud.

The omega nods. "I get it." he says before his eyes widen and he backtracks. "I mean, I don't because nothing like that happened to me and I never was in this kind of situation but it just makes sense to me and I know that I would probably feel the same so I do get it in some way but also maybe not and just know it's so not your fault since you or your dad didn't do anything wrong and it was the drunk driver that is at fault and not you and sure it sucks and all but--"

"Louis!" Harry says a bit too loud since someone whisper yells that he is too loud.

The alpha chuckles at Louis with a small smile on his face as said omega looks wide eyed at him, mouth agape. "You're rambling." Harry says in an appropriate volume.

Louis blushs and looks down. "Sorry." he mumbles. "I tend to do that when I'm nervous and I know it's annoying but I can't stop myself and it's just like word vomit coming out of my mouth that I can't stop and-"

"It's okay." Harry stops Louis once again before the poor thing rambles himself completely out of breath and faints.

But this time he places his hand on Louis' shoulder and the omega stops immediately and moves his whole body away from the hand in an instant while staring wide eyed at it.

Harry removes his hand and apologizes. Louis nods and shakes his head as if he wants to get rid of a thought or something like that.

The green eyed boy turns back to the old computer. "If you want, you can go back to your friends. It's still 20 minutes before classes start." he says. He doesn't want Louis to feel as if he has to stay.

"Uhm, okay." Louis whispers and gets up. He turns to leave, but stops and looks at Harry again. "Will you join us too? After you're done here?" he asks and Harry can hear the hope clearly.

The alpha looks up at Louis. "If you want to." he states, giving Louis the decision since Harry was an asshole before.

Louis looks down before mumbling his answer: "I'd be happy."

Harry smiles at him, already feeling the fondness he has for him. "Okay." he says. "I'll be there."

Louis smiles at him before leaving, letting Harry do everything he still has to do.