Chapter 22

Zaiden's POV
I woke up, took a shower, got changed and went downstairs. "Kain ka muna Zaiden bago pumasok sa trabaho" sabi ni Manang Lilia and kumain ako ng breakfast. After that pumunta na ako sa company. Everyone greeted me good morning and I did the same thing. I went to the meeting with the shareholders discussing about sa company.

"Btw Mr. Russell, when are you planning to build a family?" tanong niya and I coughed. "Are you ok Mr. Russell?" tanong ng secretary ko at binigyan ng tubig. "Y-yeah...I'm fine" sabi ko.

"Actually, we've been planning the engagement of my daughter and Mr. Russell" sabi ng papa ni Mia.

WTF!? Nabigla silang lahat and so as me. "Ah Mr. Ainsley I think you're w-"

"What is that?" and binigyan ako ng masamang tingin.

"I'm sure you're shocked too. Your dad and I planned this already" Si Dad?

"B-but--"

"Let's just talk about it later. I believe the meeting is over?"

"Y-yes" at lumabas na ako ng meeting room. Pumunta ako sa office ko at umupo. What the hell!? I don't want to marry that girl and besides I don't like her kasi may iba na akong nagustohan.

"Mr. Russell, about the engagement-"

"Sorry but can we cancel it? I know that my dad wants it for the company...but meron na akong mahal-"

"And who is that?" sabi ng isang babae. Wtf is she doing here!?

"This is my daughter Mr. Russell, I know you've met before" Yes and she's fvcking annoying!

"Hi there Zaiden. Nice to meet you-again"

"It's fixed Mr. Russell. The engagement party will be held next week. And the wedding will be next month" Wtf!? I didn't even agree to this.

"Uhm...I think you made a mistake Mr. Ain-"

At pinakita ang kontrata. Is this for real!? Did my dad really set this up? Fvck.

"Well I'll leave you both to talk. Congrats Mia and Mr. Russell" sabi ng papa niya and left my office. Seeing this girl is annoying. I just texted Naomi kung kamusta na siya. Fvck! If she'll know I would totally break her heart. Aargh!!! I hate this!

"Hi Zaiden, pansinin mo naman ako oh"

"Can you get out? You're annoying me"

"Why? Ayaw mo ba sakin?"

"First of all I do not agree to this fvcking arrange marriage, second I have someone I love and third can you fvcking tell your dad to stop this bullshit and you....get out!" sabi ko. I don't know pero tutol ako dito. Even if my dad agreed to this...this is my life and I'll do whatever I want for myself.

"Aww, pero everything is setted up. Wala na akong magagawa" sabi niya. I really hate this girl! What the fvck is her problem. I bet she begged for her dad for this. She's really desperate noon pa.

Everything is fvcked up! Paano na lang si Naomi. I hate thisss!!!

Naomi's POV
Nag text si Zaiden kung kamusta na ako. I replied and said that I'm ok. Sinabihan ko din siya kung ok na pakiramdam niya at uminom ng maraming tubig.

"Oy, wag lang text diyan. Si jowables yan noh?" sabi ni Irene. Tsk! Wala kasi siyang jowa hehe. Nabalitaan ko din na wala na dito sina Lisa at Timothy, si Ruby naman naghahandle ng kanilang company. And the fun part is magkatrabaho yung dalawang palagi lang nag-aaway. Kami na lang nina Irene, Dexter, Rosie, at Frederick dito nagtatrabaho sa cafe.