"I wasn't referring to that," Uncle Wu said sighing. It was another disappointment sigh but with a pinch of 'I'm-fed-up' on top. I wonder if it was me he was sighing for.

"Actually," Uncle Wu continued, "Remember Koko?"

I thought for a while about how to say it in the meanest way ever so my uncle Wu could get the idea I was not talking about my mom but I couldn't get the right words out. Instead, I just settled on not saying anything insulting.

"How could I?"

"What really happened yesterday?" TDL asked. I rubbed my eyes as they started to clear up. Still couldn't see much though.

"We were having ice cream and I had to head outside for some air," I lied. The ice cream part was true but I did not go outside for fresh air. "The noise of the crowd was affecting me and I guess I ran without telling my mom." I lied more.

"She went after me and then all of a sudden she started saying a couple of things that I guess spiked my anger levels," I continued, "and I lost control."

My uncle sighed again which made me feel extremely guilty. Too bad there's no such thing as an 'Uncle's Day'. I give uncle Wu too much trouble and he doesn't get any day of rest. Maybe it was wise of him to fake my kidnapping and send me off to another uncle because he was tired. That's if he did do that.

"Lost control?" TDL asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"Whenever I get angry or really upset," The second one doesn't happen often, "I start to lose myself and I turn into a sort of demon, beating people up and putting them in the hospital."

"Oh."

My eyesight was getting clearer and I could see the two of them. TDL had a thoughtful expression on his face and my uncle Wu looked worried and stressed out.

"Sorry for calling your father's staff useless," I apologized for just that even though I know I have a lot more to apologize for, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Are you avoiding us?"

"Go away," I deadpanned. I grabbed my towel hanging on a wardrobe door and walked to the bathroom. Then the realization hit me. The stupid bathroom that the stupid robot stupidly filled with mud is still dirty. I know I'm saying stupid a lot but that's the only word in my head I can use to describe this situation.

"Why'd you stop?" Uncle Wu asked.

"Nothing," I told him simply. My sour mood was a result of the guilty feeling tugging at me. Since I don't show much emotion this is how I express guilt.

I turned to the door and walked out without explaining anything. TDL followed behind but I didn't pay much attention to him. He said a few words but I zoned him out the entire time he followed me. I didn't even know he was still following me till I got to the volcano beach.

"What are you following me for?" I asked when I realized he was following me. I was getting angry as a result of my sour mood and TDL's following me was the main factor of that anger.

"Is it wrong for your u-" He wanted to finish that sentence but I was too mad to let him.

"Yes! It is very wrong!" I screamed at him. I could feel my hair growing darker with each flow of anger. "I only met you a few days ago and you want me to just acknowledge that you, the man who wants to rule over Ninjago- the city I live in- is my uncle?! Stay away from me if you know what's good for you and let me live my life!"

"Your hair-"

"Stop saying that! You've seen it before yet you continue to acknowledge it again! What is wrong with you?!"