Are You Serious !!

As we pull up to the house. Ant pulls out his key and unlock the door..

*Ma?!!! You here?!!! My baby girl and I are here?!!! Where you?!!!

  I'm in her son!

A nice yellow tone lady .. As tall as Ant stand in the kitchen ... Making koolaid .. Kml...

This is my mom Loretta and mom this is my girl Lakeisha..

*mom reaches Keisha for a hug... Nice to meet you sweetie... Nice to meet you to ma'am... Well shall we go sit in the living room and watch TV...

*well ant you have done a Great job... She's a nice well mannered young lady. Glade yeen bring no old nasty. Ghetto girl up in my house.

  Man ma chill out dang.

  Well Keisha just watch your back and keep your eyes open on my son he's very....

  Ma what'd wrong with you? Quit drinking whatever you putting in the dog on koolaid cause it sure ainf no freaking koolaid!

Nah don't cut her off let her talk.

Well my boy is known as a player..... Her probably....... Probably have a baby!

A few at that *roll eyes..

My mouth dropped and I can see the hurt in Ant eyes. And the anger!

Woman what's wring with you! You always do this sh&!!

Baby let's go!

No don't touch me! I walked out the house and past the car... I turn and yell back !

I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO TELL ME. THAY YOU WAS NOT HIDING ANYTHING FROM ME! I HATE THIS!!!!!,

BABY!!!! COME HERE!!!!!!! GET BACK IN THE CAR NOW!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*he starts crying and I start crying and I just walk away.......

*I turn to yell one last thing

I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE A FAMILYY.... AND ONLY US?!!!!!!,

*sniff hard*

Baby we are come back he yells ..... I smh and walks away.......