I Don't Believe This!

*ian got no type played on the radio *roll eyes*

I really don't like that song for some reason but I like the beat. D'ante had a nice Bentley! It rides smooth like I'm floating in the air. We finally make it to Red Lobster and he get out and come over and opens my door and helps me out of the passenger side.

*Waiter

Table for 2?

D'ante : yes ma'am

Waiter: follow me this was please . what kind of drink would you guys like to start off with.

Umm for me I would like to have a sprite.

And for you ma'am? The same also please.

I'll be right back whenever you guys are ready to order.

Okay . thanks.

.. Shorty your so beautiful when the moonlight shine on your skin.

Thanks hunny!

*pulls her hands into his hands. Look Lil momma were going to make this relationship work. I want break your heart or nothing even though I have done that too a few girls before but that'd because they did me wrong. But don't worry bout that okay. I know you are and like I said I'm going to tell you if I cheat on you or whatever else.

*he gets up and walks behind LaKeisha. Shorty pull your hair up for a minute.

*he puts a necklace on her in the shape of a heart with their initials on there... J&'L

*they order their food and ate and headed back home.

He gets out and helps her into the house. He picks her up and takes her into the house and takes her into her room. Shorty wake up . I want a goodnight kiss before I go to my room and go to sleep.

Lmbo boy bop shuu!

Please *puppy eyes*

Okay . okay . here *a rough kiss*

That's too rough!

Oh well kml .

OK ok Lil momma. Goodnight ....

Uhhhh... I ... I lov.... I love you LaKeisha...

I ...... I'm sorry I can't say it back because I haven't grown to look you D'ante... I'm so sorry please don't be mad..

Lol shorty calm down . I understand .... But just know I love yo Lil midget pumpkin head self..

*he kisses her forehead and leaves the room.