Leorio:
      You had a cold, so you couldn't make it to class today. In between class, Leorio stopped over to bring you some soup and flowers. He couldn't stay long and it saddened you.

"I wish I could stay with you, but I'm going to be late." In a rush, he absentmindedly leaned down and kissed you.

     You stared at him in shock and your face started to turn red. Leorio realized what he had done and apologized many times before running out the door embarrassed.

 Leorio realized what he had done and apologized many times before running out the door embarrassed

Hisoka:
     Hisoka always had his mouth pressed against you somewhere. It was nothing new, though he never kissed you on your lips.

     You were playing cards on your bed, which he had to teach you how to play, when he won for the nth time.

"I may not be very good at playing this game, but I know you're cheating." You chided.

"Someone is sore about losing~❤️" He teased

You turned away from him, annoyed. "Whatever, Cheater ."

     Hisoka pulled you into his lap and whispered in your ear which caused you to jolt slightly. "Since you're so clearly upset, let me make it up to you~❤️"

     Before you could utter a word of protest, he curled his hands in your hair and attached his lips to yours. At first slow, then turned into a make out session.

Chrollo:     It was your night off and you were at the hideout with him while the other troupe members were away, doing what they do best

Chrollo:
     It was your night off and you were at the hideout with him while the other troupe members were away, doing what they do best.

     Chrollo had stole a set of ancient books you had your eyes on. You both sat in content, reading and basking in each other's presence, when you glanced over to find Chrollo staring at you.

     You returned to your book and bit the inside of your lip as the corners of your mouth upturned. Chrollo closed his book and turned his attention fully toward you. Heat creeped up the sides of your face.

"You're so cute when you blush."  Chrollo gently caressed your chin with his thumb, lightly brushing over your bottom lip. He closed your book with the other, forcing you to keep your attention on him.