Asking You Out: Gon, Killua, Kurapika

Gon:

Gon:

It had been a month of on and off contact with Gon since you met. It wasn't like him to not text you at least within a couple days. It's been a week. You wondered if he was okay.

Your phone buzzed. A message from Gon.
" Srry 4 not txting sooner. meet at the park under the tall oak tree? 🌲😁"

Thank God he is okay.

You left immediately. You reached the tall oak tree and saw Gon standing alone. Strange? Killua is usually with him.

"Hey Y/n! I'm.. umm.. really sorry for not texting you back sooner. Are you mad at me?"

"Gon, why would I be mad at you?" You laughed softly.

His cheeks began to heat up.

"Gon... are you okay?" You smiled, though concern clearly showed.

"Y-yeah. I'm okay. But if I'm being completely honest, I'm not." He placed his hand behind his head.

"Gon...I-"
Before you could finish, Killua jumped down from the tree.

"This is too painful to watch. Even for me."

Killua breathed in heavily before exhaling "Y/n, Gon wants to know if you will go out with him?"

"Is that...true, Gon?" You blushed.
"Yeah. W-will you... be my girlfriend?" He stammered shyly.

You were overwhelmed by his adorable self.
"Yes!"

Killua:

Killua:

     Since the day you met Killua at the candy shop, you noticed him there more and more each day. Almost like a game to see who could spot the other first. When you noticed each other, you would casually greet each other, talk a bit and go on your way.

You looked forward each day to seeing him and though it was a complicated feeling, you were positive you wanted to be more than friends. Though, you'd never admit that. Was he even your friend?