"Can other people see this?" I asked.

                          "Nope, so while you scroll on it and stuff everyone else thinks you're crazy," nacho replied with a smile.

                          "Nacho, did you know birds are my favorite food?" I asked.

                           "I thought chihuahua's were your favorite food," he said quietly.

                         "..."

                       I suddenly noticed a tall looking boy approach me. He looks like his dad, alright. Hello, ijekial.

  "Hello, Lady Revere" he greeted

Revere? Ah it's my last name I forgot lmao, it's because everyone I'm around calls me Nicolette or Angelina.

"You know who I am?" I asked.

"Of course I do, you're quite the topic after his majesty personally gave you a title for what seems no apparent reason," he replied smiling.

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"Did I sound hostile? If I did, I apologize it wasn't my intent," he replied smiling again. He's irking me more and more.

"Children should learn to mind their tongue around elders," I replied, "it's quite a shock to hear words implying something like that from a duke's son."

He kept a smile on his face but he didn't say anything.

             "You don't look old at all, I'm astonished," He finally replied.

               "I'm getting tired of this conversation flow," I sighed, "oh and look the next dance is starting, you should probably get going now."

                   Ijekial nodded with a smile, "Thank you for helping me kill time, Lady Revere."

                   "To use a lady in such an unflattering way, you're quite bold," I replied as he left me.

                  He turned his head and smiled, "I'll take that as a compliment."

                 Is it because I'm getting old but why do I want to smack his head with a newspaper.

                Ah he's asking Athanasia for a dance, smooth. Real smooth. Right in front of Claude too haah-. Do people really call that kid a genius?

                 "Hello Lady Revere" A voice called from the other side of me. I turned my head in interest. What is this? Why do the main characters always talk to me? First ijekial and now Jennette? I looked at Jennette, she was quite a beauty. I stared at her unmoving.

                "Hello, Lady Margarita. Is there something you wanted from me?" I asked.

                She blushed, "Ah- no I just..." she looked down. She reminds me of that one shy girl in my class who was always flustered.

                   "...."

                    "I heard you and the their majesties are close..." Jennette muttered, "and I just..."

                     "Do you want to know how I did it?" I asked her.

                   She gasped before calming down and nodding her head.

                     "..." maybe it's because I, too, grew up lonely and feeling very unloved and learned for my family. Maybe it's because like her, I, found a family in Claude and Athanasia. But I don't really think she's all that bad. I quietly patted her head. She kinda reminds me of a puppy.

           "Lady Revere?" She asked looking up.

          "Whatever your troubles involving their majesties are, I promise that they'll be fine," I smiled.

         "Really?" She asked.

         "Of course," I gave my pinky finger to her, "pinky promise?"

         And so we did that and she left. She's quite a cute little girl. Well, I've met the rest of the cast now, haaah.

         "Nicolette-Unnie!" I heard athanasia's voice. I quickly turned my head to her and was greeted by both Claude and Athanasia coming towards me. I quickly walked over to them and was hugged by Athanasia.

          "Let's go home now," Claude said. I nodded and the debutante ball came to a close.

.