Livs suprise

Two mounts later.
HADNES POV

It's now December and Christmas is coming up and Liv and violet we're planning on staying at our safe house violet said she wanted us to meet her boyfriend Liv knew who he was but no one else did. We have 2 weeks till Christmas and I was in my office doing some last minute shopping for Liv and gabby. I wanted this to be an uncomfortable Christmas for Liv being its going to be our first one since her exchange year here.
She's always wanted a corgi puppy and I wanted to get her one. Also I planned is a vacation to the US in February I was going to take her and gabby to Disney World in Florida. There I was going to-
I was interrupted by Zac walking in with a serious face.

"He's here" Zac said as I went serious as well.

"Tell him to come in." I said as he nodded his head and walked out.

A minute later Zac and a person I knew back in high school walked in. I gave this man a death stair. I found out he was working with that a** whole ted. He tried to hunt Liv down thinking that he wouldn't get caught. What an idiot.

"Well what a pleasure to see you Max" I said as he sat down in a chair I ground of my desk.

"Haden" he said as he nodded his head.

"Do you know why your here." I asked as he looked at me puzzled.

"No I do not"

"Well I'm giving you one last chance." I said as he had a small smirk that appeared on his face.

"You were so good with tracking Liv down and getting information I want you to work for me." I said.

"You want me after all I've done to you two." He said in a apologetic manner.

"Yes and I hope you'll do good you start on Monday tracking down a woman named marge Denison she owes me money and I need it here's her file you have one mounts to get it"
I said as I dismissed him. I know you probably think I was going to kill him but he is a valuable asset to my mafia if he gets the job done he'll be spared.

***
Later that night.

LIVS POV

"Gabby wake up baby" I said as I was waking her up from her nap. It was time for her to eat dinner.
When I picked we up she yelled.
"Gadon" that's what she calls Haden being she can't fully pronounce his name.

"Hey sweet pea" Haden said as he walked up next to us.

"Your home early" I said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Well I finished early and I have a surprise for you." He said as we both walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh you do" I smiled as he nodded his head.

"I'll take her." He said taking her out my hands as he walk my to the front door.

He handed me an envelope that had one bulky spot in it. When I opens it I gasped.

"Your kidding me right" I said as he smiled at me.

Look for yourself he said as he opened the door for me.

"I can't believe it baby thank you so much" I yelled as I ran up a a car that I've wanted since it came out.

"It's amazing I love it" I said hugging him

"Merry Christmas baby." He said as Zac pulled up.

I was so overjoyed that I gotta dream car.

"Wow nice car Liv." Zac said as I opens the door to look at the inside.

I ran back up to Haden after Zac took gabby back inside.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much baby." I said as I jumped in his arms.

"Your welcome baby I love you."

I stayed silent just hugging him I loved my new car.

After I looked at the car we went inside to eat dinner.

"This is good Liv what's in it" Zac asked as he took another bite of the soup I made.

"It's a secret" I quoted as Haden and Zac smiled and continued to eat.

After dinner I clean and I was now in bed about to fall asleep. As soon as I was I felt Haden crawl in the bed and he picked me up with no hesitation and placed me on his chest.
"You know Liv?"

"What Haden"

"I was wondering if you think he could have a future together." Haden said as I jumped up and was sitting in his stomach with his body in between my legs.

I bent down and kissed his lips and pulled away and said.

"We already have one together and that's now" I said as he moved me back to his chest and his breathing put me to sleep.