Getting ready.

LIVS POV
it was now 2 days till me and Hadens wedding and it was a rush every time I turned around it was this is not it or thier was a shortage and not enough but it was all coming together slowly. 

"Ahhh" I said as I fell into the bed.

"Rough day?" Haden asked as I turned FaceTime him.

"Yep"

We both rolled staring at the ceiling.

"You do realize that this is our last night together not married right tomorrow night we can't see each other till the wedding?" He asked.

I turned to him and smiled.

"And I'm ok with that... I 100% with being your wife the next time we cuddle with each other." He smiled as I got up and went to take a nice long hot shower.

When I got out I put gabby to bed and went and lakes next to Haden.

He kissed me and it got heated but before anything happened I pulled away and smiled.

"Two more days ok?"

"Fine but enjoy these two days because after we're married no Mercy."

I smiled as I rolled over and cuddled next to him and slowly drifted to sleep.

Before I was fully asleep I heard Haden say "good night my beautiful soon to be wifey"

I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

*************************************
Sorry this chapter is short but  it's a filler. I can't believe this story is almost done.
And for future reference I'm not the typ of person to put  s*x in my books so theirs not going to realy be that. But this story is ABOUT 4 or 5 chapters left. 🤗😭😢