𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

I tiredly walk up to the school gate and greet back the people who smile and wave at me. As I make my way through the crowded body of students, I spot Mark so I call out, "Hey Mork, how're you doi-?"

I get cut off with an abrupt hug.

"I'm sorry Angel," he mumbles once he pulls away.

His eyes are a little swollen and he has his hoodie over his head.

I grab his shoulders and worriedly ask, "Mark, what happened? Are you okay? You look horrible!

"I should've believed you from the very start..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Angel," he begins, facing me, "Those screenshots were real. He really does think of me like that..."

"Oh Mark," I pull him into a hug and he doesn't resist, "I'm here for you. I know you'll be having a hard time with this but you can turn to me. Okay, Mark?"

He pauses for a moment before saying, "Okay, Angel."

"Just go on with the school day today. We have math together so I'll make sure to cheer you up. Oh and if you wanna hang out just tell me!" I reassure him while giving a thumbs up.

"Thanks Angel."

"Okay, well I hope everything gets better for you! Too bad we can't spend the whole day together," I say sadly, "Anyways, we should get to class. See you later Mr. Seagull."

"Bye Angel," he replies and slightly returns my smile.

• • •

During math, Mark stays pretty quiet so I decide that I should just give him some space. I try to make small talk with him every now and them but I keep it short.

Around the end of the period Mr. L calls the names of a couple students to stay behind and my name is included.

What could this possibly be about?

I swear I'm a good student...

Wait...

Is this about the few assignments I've turned in late? The assignments that I turned in about uh-a week late?

After all the other people leave, Mr.L begins, "Well, I'm pretty sure you are all aware of the reason you're here."

We all stay silent until Lucas breaks the silence.

"I'm sorry Mr. L!" he cries out, "I borrowed your pen yesterday without asking and I forgot to give it back. Please forgive me."

He looks down with a sullen expression as he sticks out his hand holding the pen.

"Oh dear. That is definitely not the reason but this is the seventh time you've done that this month!"

"Oh.." Lucas says as he laughs it off.

"You are all here because of your grades. Most of you aren't failing but your grades are not the very best, so I have asked some of my older students to tutor you guys!"

We all groan at the announcement.

"Now, now, I know this is exciting news. No need to thank your very kind and caring teacher," he says as he starts taking some papers out, "These papers contain your tutor's name and contact information. You should all meet at least once a week."

He finishes handing out the papers and continues, "Well I hope you have a great lunch. Remember, math is fun! Oh and Lucas, I'd like to have a talk with you please."

I take my backpack and walk out of the classroom and when I'm in the hallway, I look down at the piece of paper to check who my tutor is.

And it's...

Crusty Crystal.

A/N:

Hehe I think I'll start a thing where you guys can guess the nct inside joke

🍳

🍓

🥛

🍌