𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐁'𝐬

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🤓

"What's good?" Eani nodded at Rocky as they all piled into his new Dodge Charger. It was a candy red color with some racing stripes, E didn't particularly like it but it wasn't hers so she didn't care. "What the fuck y'all got going on? Them Futurama ass niggas been lurking around the spot since y'all got took."  Zay laughed while Titi shook her head with her arms folded across his chest.

"Feels good to be back in New York." Eani breathed out, looking over at her dad. It was still unbelievable, he was her with her in the flesh and the nigga hadn't aged a day. Grabbing his hand for comfort, he sent her a reassuring smile. He knew everything was going to work out fine. "Where y'all headed? We got a bnb in Brooklyn not far from E house to lay low at."

Everyone agree and the cat was silent the whole ride there. Arriving at the house, they all piled out and walked to the front door. Eani made sure to pay attention to her surroundings being that she new they were being watched now. Clipz told them why Bully and friends were back in New York and it's exactly why Eric didn't die in '96. Most trappers were aware of the rule but most times, they forget it even exsists.

RULE #26
TRAPPERS CANNOT PHYSICALLY KILL YOU ANYWHERE BUT IN THE PRESENT WHERE YOU WERE BORN. IT WILL SEND YOU IN BETWEEN SPACE AND TIME.

And being that Eric was actually born in California, his life was spared by this rule. "It's good to
see y'all motherfuckas!" Dewie yelled, bombarding E and Sincere with hugs. The young man
missed his friends desperately after  spending so much time with Rocky quiet ass.  "But y'all need to tell us what the hell going on?! Who then niggas? why they look-"

"I think I like this one better, he didn't ask any questions." Eric said cutting off Dewie as he sat next to Rocky on the couch. "Yo, who mans?" Dew ask, pointing his thumb at Eazy. "My pops son, and we do have shit to explain but we have even more to fix. So you want answers or   go straight into action." Dewie just nodded and sat down.

"I'm gone need all of you." She mumbled scanning the room as the wheels turned in her head. "Well except Sierra." The young girl mumbled as she watched her former best friend scratch her once beautiful skin raw. For her plan to work, she needed people who she knew she could rely on.

"What you thinking E?" Titi asked seeing her eye Sierra in such way. Feeling the stare, Sierra looked up with sad eyes. Baby girl needed a fix and fast before she dropped dead. "Can't be killed unless it's in your birth place right? Let's level the playing field a lil bit." She mumbled.

"I like the way you think E, you my daughter for sure."  Eric stated before ushering his daughter to continue. "Your house... the one in Lloyd Harbor, do you still have the keys?" She asked Devante, looking into the gorgeous eyes of his. The baby kind if had her hormones raging, so she had to clench her thighs tightly together.

"I knew you were a smart girl. Yes, I got the keys but they're hidden on the property. Pretty sure if you take me there I can go right to 'em." Eani nodded ticking her lips in her mouth as she thought some more. "Why we need keys if we got in just fine without them last time?"

"Because, we're not going to be the only ones using the house."  She mumbled, looking at Sierra once again. "No more playing fair. You wanna earn my trust back bitch? Come do this for me." She told Sierra.