𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑: 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬.

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢🥴

Throwing some water on him, Bully screamed for the man to wake up dispite having a philly cheesesteak extra onions for breakfast. "Yo man, Im up. Im up." Pac spoke covering his nose as he moved away from the man. Scrunching his face up, Pac moved his face in another direction to get some fresh air.

Noticing, Bully took a second to pop a tic tac in his mouth and proceed with what he was doing. "Be greatful, you getting out of this smelly ass basement today." The young man had been here for about 2 days. "What the fuck y'all want with me man? Money? Hoes? A record deal? What?" He asked because to him these 2 days felt like 2 months.

"Nigga I don't want shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bully yelled slapping him knowing he had the upper hand. Tupac was tied up, had he not been Pac probably would've split his head open. "Look now, You got that one but I aint gone keep letting you hit me like that." He spoke smoothly, keeping his feelings at bay knowing he could whoop Bully's ass on a bad day.

"I'ma untie today and let you chill cause you gone need all your strength later. Let's go in the living room, don't try no shit." Bully mumbled bringing him to the couch before untying him. "Nigga I hungrier than muhfucka' fix me sumn'." Pac mumbled just laying out. The rest was needed, his body was weak from Bully bitch ass being a actual bully.

"I could do that. Just behave ." He mumbled pointing a stick at him. Looking at the flatscreen Pac became confused. Then the playstation, speakers and the overall look of the house caught his attention. "Aye man! What's all this?"

Walking back in the living room with some Rotel dip and chips for Pac to eat on. "That's the Tv and shit." Bully said sheugging and giving him the plate. "Where the fuck am I?" He asked, seeing he had a DVD of Juice and Above The Rim. Shrugging Bully spoke fast. "2019... too much to explain right now just know we got some shit to handle."

"2019?? This not '93? and what the fuck are these?" Pac asked, holding up the DVD cases. "Stop fucking with me man, I got a court date in a few days."

Shaking his head, Bully laughed a bit. "Look, you and your mans De fucked up. So now we have to fix it." He started pointing between the two. "Blue got y'all caught up in some shit because that's what time travelers do. We gone get that lil bitch and a few others then boom problem solved." He creepily smirked.

"The fuck you mean? Time Travler? You tripping off that powda' mane. Gone." Pac scoffed, lookubg down at the DVD cases again.

"When did Tupac die?"

Tupac's died September 13, 1996 at the University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The way Tupac stomach twisted made him want to throw up. "You believe me now?" Bully asked "Maybe you aint gotta die if we fix this shit fast enough, who knows?"

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🏄🏽‍♀️
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🏄🏽‍♀️𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

CONT.

Arriving at Devante's house they knocked, waiting for him to come to the door. Looking around Eani laughed. "This nigga really live on a farm." She said making the rest laugh as well. After standing there, they all figured he wasn't coming to the door so they went around the house. "I hope y'all strapped up." Sincere mumbled looking through the window.

Devante was holding a AK while approaching his front door. "Muthafuckas' then found me." He mumbled to himself before the knocking stopped. De took a deep breath before walking back to his room. "Them damn pigs, need to shoot they ass." He ranted on while the gang watched.

Eani laughed and walked to the back door, trying the knob and it opened.  Creeping into the house slowly, she held some mace, waiting for the rest to come in. "So remember plan B? Zay and E gone go up there try to talk to him but if he gets out his body we gone snatch his ass." Sierra tried to sneakily be on her phone but E snatched it looking at the text she was about to send.

"I'll deal with you later, Ti watch that bitch." She sneered, walking off with Zay in the direction of the room. It was quiet and all that could be heard was the pitter patter of their footsteps. Going to the door, she twisted the knob but it was locked. Shivers went through her body as Zay tried to pick the lock. "He's a time trapper." E gasped, dropping the container of mace.

"Aw look, she's figured it out." De cooed from behind them while Eani 's body just started to shake. Looking De in the face, Zay sighed and hit him upside the head with the gun while De slumped over, he had to calm Eani down before she had a panic attack. The young girl knew not to trust him but she did anyway. All those times he would be around the nausea and the on edge feeling didn't come from bwing pregnant, it was because Devante was setting her up.

"Let's get out of here, NOW."

"We got company." Sincere shrugged pointing out of the window while Eani mugged Sierra.

"Who the fuck are they?"  She asked, looking out the window at the men in leather, strapped up and ready for war. Knowing that they would have to make a run for it, E tried to come up with a quick plan. Looking at De, she smirked hoping this would work. "Where's the garage?" She asked nicely, shaking him awake in the process.

"Down this hall and we really don't have much time LETS GO!" Titi yelled leading the way as Zay put his gun in De's back and forced him to walk. Eani kind've straggled behind, thinking of how the hell was she going to make it out of this alive because every second it seems more impossible.  Then to have somebody like Sierra around who is dead set on helping the enemy was not helping, at all.  Once they all made it to the car, she put Si in a chokehold from behind and held a knife to her throat.

"You better let me know something or I'ma slit yo' fucking throat. Who were those people and why did you call 'em?" E gritted into her ear, making sure to push the knife down to break a little skin.  It was time for her to become ruthless, reach down deep and become her father's daughter so her and her child can make it out of this on top.

"You think this shit don't come with a price? You gotta pay for what you did-"

"Bitch stop talking in circles and tell me who the fuck is that and why did you give them the drop?" E gritted again, making sure to draw blood as she pressed the blade into Sierras skin once again. It was something Sierra was hiding from them all and Eani was determined to know.

"They're the Board of Trappers, here to make sure you pay for fucking up history. You brought folks back from the dead that should've stayed there."