Chapter 26: Arrow Tubby

With the new tracker created by Wesley, finding any survivors they missed and escorting them to the Military Outpost was quite an easy task now. However, there were locations that took a long while to get too and everyone had to hope that whoever they were trying to save was still alive.

Now, they were trying to find a small group of tubbies in some strange old facility. The survivors said they had escaped New Born attacks after retreating there.

"So, what makes the facility strange?" Po asked as the helicopter flew through the air.

Ron shrugged, even while he was piloting the helicopter because of his...experience when ramming the helicopter into Shadow's face and pissing the demon off.

Po thought long and hard before sighing. "Well, at least we're saving someone!"

"More than one someone." Walten added. "And hey, this is also our second mission."

Connor, who was much more healed and stronger now nodded. "Yeah. I'm impressed. You guys are rookies and already seem toi be great soldiers."

"Thanks." Walten said.

But then, the helicopter landed and everyone stepped out. But then Ron poked his head out of the helicopter. "This is as close as I can get you guys. You may have to speed walk."

They all nodded and then rushed into the old abandoned building. When inside, they saw it was some kind of factory, but old and rusty. And coated in nothing but dust. Po sneezed while walking through. She then wiped her nose.

Walten thought to himself as he looked around. But while he started to walk, he saw scratch marks on the walls. But they were rusty and dusty as well. Whoever or whatever made them was either dead or had been in this place for a very, very, very long time.

After many hours of traveling, the group landed in the only place that wasn't dusty, but the metal was still old. It was some kind of metal maze.

"A maze??" Connor asked.

"Who would hide in a maze? Wouldn't you get lost?" Po asked.

Walten shrugged. "I guess it's also a good spot because the monster might get lost too."

Po nodded before hopping down, Walten and Connor following soon after. They started to walk through the maze, Connor sliding his hand against the wall.

Walten looked back at the silver samurai. "What are you doing?"

"Well, when I was training, I was given a maze obstacle once and was timed. And while it did take me a while, I would sometimes slide my hand against either side of the wall and stuck to it, that way I would stick with my path and slowly find my way out. It had me fail the obstacle course, but got me out. Eventually, I got good at it and then passed."

"Huh. That's a good one." Walten said as he put his hand against the other side.

Po was constantly cupping her ear to try and hear someone. She eventually called out. "Hello?!"

A few seconds later, someone else cried back. "Who is that?!"

"We're the military! We received a distress call! Where are you?!" Po asked.

But then, they heard footsteps and two tubbies walked out. One was black and with a triangle antenna similar to Tink's, and the other was an aqua blue and with a bracket antenna. It was rare tubbies had antennas, but then again, it wasn't exactly uncommon either.

"Oh, thank god! We're saved!" The aqua tubby cried out as she ran over with the black tubby.

Connor nodded and then turned around, his hand still on the wall. "Okay, now we can go out the way we came in."