Life

2B's POV

I opened my eyes, my head aching a bit. But then I noticed that I was in a pool of blood and two arms in front of me. I noticed that I was grabbing onto my sword but my sword was bloody. I slowly looked up to see my sword impaled in someone's stomach and when I looked up I gasped and nearly screamed. Creed was on his knees right in front of my face, his face all bruised, blood dripping out of his mouth.

'No...'

"Ah you're back..." he whispered while smiling

His eyes closed and he collapsed onto the blood and stayed motionless. I started shaking my head and tears came out of my eyes.

"No no no no Creed stay with me please." I pleaded

I picked up his head and hugged him tightly against my chest. I cried as I hugged him while shaking him, hoping to wake him.

"No I'm sorry Creed please wake up!" I yelled

My tears dropped onto Creed's face and his blood soaked my clothes. I felt pain in my heart, it felt like someone was grabbing it so I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"2B?" called out a voice behind me

Avery's POV

I collapsed onto my knee while clutching my arm.

'Damn it, I got careless.'

The tip of A2's sword touched my neck and forced me to look up at her. I noticed 4S trying to get up but fell back onto the ground.

"Avery..." he weakly called out

"A2..." I whispered

She raised her sword and was just about to strike when a gush of wind cause A2 to scream. She dropped her sword and clutched her head in pain and collapsed onto her knees. Her glowing red eyes faded away and her blue eyes reappeared.

"Avery?" she questioned

I cried in joy and got up and hugged her.

"Avery what are you doing?" she questioned

"It's a long story." I whispered, "I'll explain everything later."

I got up and helped 4S get up.

"4S? What are you doing here?" asked A2

"You two know each other?" I asked

"Yes for a while." replied 4S, "We'll explain everything later but we have to check up on Creed and 9S."

That's when I heard a blood crying scream in the factory.

"2B." I whispered

We rushed into the factory and climbed up the stairs. But when we got to the platform I gasped and covered my mouth at the scene. 2B was on her knees, hugging Creed's head against her chest while crying. A pool of blood was under them and I noticed that a sword was sticking out of Creed's back and both of his arms were gone.

"Creed..." I whispered

I then remembered something so I rushed over to him and kneeled next to him. I put my finger on his neck and searched around for a pulse until I felt a faint beating. I gasped and pulled out some cloth strings.

"He's still alive!" I shouted

2B looked at me in surprise, her cheeks and eyes wet from her tears. I tightly wrapped the cloth just above the cut so that his arms stopped bleeding.

"Avery how do you know?" asked Nines

"Pulse, he has a pulse." I replied

I wrapped another cloth on the other arm.