Secret

2B's POV

"This mission must be kept secret from Avery and Creed." said Anemone

"Why?" asked 9S

"Remember we made the heart beat sensor, it went off somewhere in the Flooded City." said Anemone

"Another human. Why are they showing up now?" asked A2

"Well, be careful, we do not know how much he knows." said Anemone

"We'll get moving now." I said

I was about to leave the camp but then I look over to see Creed ignoring Jackass as she was trying to get his attention. Creed was just busy cleaning his gun while Jackass talking to him.

He looked at me and waved and 9S waves back happily and I just nod. I leave the camp and we rush to the Flooded City. I looked at the heart beat monitor and it seemed to be located in the middle of the city.

"Hmmm, this human isn't moving." said 9S

"He or she may be injured. Let's move quickly." I said

I carefully made our way towards the middle of the city, making sure that I don't fall into the water. We approached the middle and the heart beat monitor indicated that the heart beat was very close. I nodded towards A2 and she takes out her sword and so does 9S. A2 takes the lead and we were about to turn the corner until I heard coughing. We all stopped and A2 slowly peeks around the corner and looks at me and nods. I draw my sword and I was about to turn the corner when the human started shooting. I quickly ducked and backed up to the corner.

The human started shouting in some different language that wasn't English. He continues shooting until I heard the click click, he was out. I hear him shout under his breathe so I took that opportunity to run at him and knock him out with a spinning hook to the head.

"2B was that really necessary?" asked 9S

I pushed him over onto his back using my leg and noticed something about him.

"His uniform is different from Creed's and Avery, this one is green but Creed's is the sand color."

"Let's take him back to camp for now." said A2

I pick up his limp body and slung him over my shoulder and start making our way back to camp. When we got to the entrance he starts to gain conscious and jumps off my shoulder.

"Drop it." I ordered

He glared at us as he pointed his gun at us.

"Hey drop it!" yelled Creed

He was at the entrance with Avery both pointing their weapons at him. Others androids were behind him with their weapons drawn at the man.

"American!" yelled the man as he points his gun at Creed, the man also had some kind of accent.

"Shut the fuck up Russian dog fucking drop." warned Avery

"Don't make me do it!" yells Creed

"Fuck you American!" yelled the man as he aims his gun at Avery

Creed runs to Avery and pushes her to the ground as the the man starts shooting at Avery. Avery falls to the ground and immediately shoots the man but only in the leg wounding him. 9S quickly restrains the man to the ground.

"Disarm him!" yelled Anemone

Avery gets up and raises an eyebrow at Creed before her eyes get big. Creed collapses onto one knee but uses his gun to help him stay on one knee.