Hack

4S' POV

My eyes fluttered open and I was in this white platform. Everything around me was white but not that white nor that gray. I looked around and there was a path leading me somewhere so I walked on that path.

"Pod where are we right now?" I asked

"We are in 9S' memory system." he replied

I walked where the path led me to and then in the distance I saw a figure standing there. The closer I get the more distinguishable the figure becomes. The figure was 2B but she was just standing there doing nothing.

"What's up with her?" I asked

"She's just a piece of memory, it's not the real 2B in front of you." replied Pod 042

I waved my hand in front of her but she didn't react. Then screens started popping playing parts of 9S' memories with 2B.

"Memories." I whispered

I looked behind 2B and noticed another path so I walked on it. After another couple of minutes another figure started coming into view. This time it was A2 and like 2B she wasn't moving and screens were around us playing memories. Another path and the same thing this time it was Anemone and the same goes with 2B and A2. Next Devola, then Popola, then Jackass, then an Operator, then another Operator but with pigtails, then Pascal. Even Commander White was there.

It was getting repetitive that I ran past some of the other one but then I saw two figures in the distance. I approached them and it was Creed and Avery. But when I looked around for the screens they never popped out.

"What's up with them?" I asked

That's when Creed kicks me in the stomach and I stumble back a bit and draw my sword. Creed and Avery start to move around the platform circling me.

"Warning, if they're killed it may cause 9S to lose his memories of Creed and Avery." said Pod 042

"Proposal, knock them out." he said

Creed charges at me so I duck under and flip him over my shoulder. Avery comes and punches my face and then backs kicks my stomach.

"But why are they attacking me?" I asked

"The virus is making the host think that these two are the enemies." said Pod 042

"But I'm a threat too." I implied

"But you're an android, capable of getting the virus." replied Pod 042

Avery comes at me and throws a hook at me so I ducked under and slashed her stomach. Blood spilled out and Avery fell down and clutched her stomachs. I then knock her out unconscious by  hitting the side of her head with the flat side of my sword. I turn around and Creed does a spinning hook to my face and I trip over Avery's unconscious body and fall to the ground. I quickly got up and slashed Creed's leg and he fell to one knee. I grabbed his head and knees his head hard enough to knock him unconscious. Both of them laid on the floor unconscious but nothing happened.

"Well why were they so easy to beat?" I asked

"They're not the real Creed and Avery. In reality they were way better at hand to hand combat than those memories." replied Pod 042

Then a path was formed and then a huge wall on the path. It opened so I walked through the wall and it closed behind me. Then a whole platform with a bunch of walls formed and then black arrows formed and they started shooting at me. I ran and quickly hid behind a wall to take some cover.

"Pod can you use your machine gun?" I asked

"At your service." he responded

I then ran out of cover and ran towards one of the arrows while Pod 042 gave me some covering fire. I slashed the first arrow and it exploded but not a strong one cause I was able to withstand the blast.

"They're protecting something." I said

"Or someone." implied Pod 042

Together we were able to destroy every arrow that stood in our way and it led us to another platform but this time 9S stood there. I was about to approach but his eyes turned red and he screamed and a whole big as shape looking figure came crashing down and started shooting at me. I ran in circles around it avoiding its blasts while Pod 042 kept shooting at it.

"Scanning this is the virus but it seems that there is a controlling mind." said Pod 042

"Can you find the cure?" I asked

"No but I can scan for the formula." said Pod 042

"Then scan!" I yelled

I rushed into the figure and started slashing it as fast as I could but he swings its arm or what I think is an arm and it hits me. I rolled across the ground but when I looked up I noticed that 9S was moving his arms.

"Is 9S controlling it?" I asked

"Yes. Proposal, knock him out too." said Pod 042

"Yea like that'll be easy." said 4S

I ran towards the block machine and slid under it between its legs.

"Pod shoot your laser!"

He shoots his laser at the machine and it explodes so I took that opportunity to swing my sword at him but he blocks it with his sword and starts fighting back. But luckily Pod 042 came in and crashed into 9S' head knocking him unconscious.

"That was pretty simple." I said

The machine stops moving and it starts breaking into pieces. I looked over at 9S but I raised an eyebrow.

"How come you said that the virus is the one controlling the mind of an android?" I asked

"That's correct." he replied

"Then why was 9S controlling that machine?" I asked

"9S over here is the virus." said Pod 042

"So what do I do?" I asked

For the first time the Pod doesn't speak so I guess it was something bad.

"I guess I have no choice." I said

I raised up my sword and looked down at 9S.

"I hope this works." I said

I brought down that sword and it impaled 9S in the chest and once that happened I found myself on the floor back at the cave. I gasped and sat up scaring Creed and Avery.

"4S what happened?" asked Creed

That's when 9S sat up screaming scaring me, Avery and Creed all at the same time. Our screams scared the machines so they hid in fear.

"Nines!" exclaimed Avery

"Avery? Where am I? What happened?" he fanatically asked

Avery hugs him without notice and starts crying, making it awkward for Creed and I.

"Creed what's going-4S? What are you doing here?" asked 9S

"Nines it's a long story. When you guys came to rescue me, it was a trap. I was the bait and you guys fell for it. Something exploded and every android became infected with a virus including you." said Creed

"I was so worried for you." cried Avery

"I'm here Avery don't worry. But what about the others?" asked 9S

"Still infected." I replied

"You hacked into me?" he asked

"Yea but felt like it took 30 minutes." I said

"4S you were in there for nearly 5 hours." said Creed

"5 hours. Oh no." I said

"It's fine you did good." said Creed

"Thank you 4S." thanked 9S

"No problem, I'm always here to help." I replied