Chapter 1: Get Pichu⚡⚡

Hello everyone!!! It's me!! Tomorrow is my last exam. It's 10:40 PM and I'm writing this after my studies 😅So...... it's time to start the book!!!! Let's Go!!!!

Nooooo hold on!!! Forget the chapter's title if you want to enjoy the story 😌

NO ONE'S POV:

It was morning. A little girl named Lara was sleeping with his dad's pikachu.

"LARA!!! wake up sweetie." said a beautiful lady named Serena who was busy at houseworks.

"Not now..." Lara replied.

"Wake up!! You're lazy like your dad."

"Sere, I'm not lazy!!!" Said the pokemon Master.

" Oh yeah??? ok ok fine... " His wife teased.

Lara jumped down from her bed and hugged her dad.

"Daddy!!!! Good morning!!!!"

"Good morning my little princess!!!" Said Ash. "So... What's the plan for today?"

"Mommy told me that she will take me to a place for picnic!!"

Ash looked at his wife and smiled. She smiled back.

FLASHBACK.....

"Congratulations Mr. Ketchum. It's a girl and Mrs. Ketchum is feeling better." said the doctor.

Ash cried, "Thanks doctor."

"Pika pika pikacha !!"

"Ne ne!! Ne"

"You seemed happy too. Right pikachu and dedenne ??" asked a yellow haired girl named Bonnie.

" I can't wait to see the baby girl" said a pregnant lady named Dawn.

"Let's go!!!!" said another pregnant lady whose name is Misty ( you're shocked right? Yes, I'm talking to you fellow reader.)

They walked in the room and saw Serena is holding a blanket.

Ash walked towards her wife and kissed her. "She is beautiful!! Isn't she Sere?"

"Yes... She got your eyes and the z marks on the cheeks." Said Serena.

" Awwww!!!! The baby is so cute!! I want to hold it!!" shouted Bonnie.

"Shhhhhh!!! The baby is sleeping." Mallow said.

Suddenly Brock rushed into the room with a flower.

" I'm late!!! Nooo!!! Huh.. aww so cute. Can I hold the baby?"

"Nooooooooooo!! First my turn!!" Said Bonnie.

"No. I gonna hold the baby first. She is my granddaughter." said Delia.

"Ok fine!! Stop this war!! " said Ash.