chapter 9

Yeri's POV

The practice finally ended but my heart still keeps on racing.

Uhh can you stop stupid heart?!

Just kidding, I don't wanna die without having a boyfriend HAHAHA.

Well I haven't have a boyfriend yet or I mean a real relationship before. I just remembered that I dated this one guy but I don't think I can count that as a relationship because I think we both didn't take it seriously.

Anyways, where's Hyuna? I looked for her but I didn't see her. But then, my phone beeped and when I looked at it I saw Hyuna's message.

bestie (Hyuna) ❤💫

Yeri-ssi if your looking for me I'm with Jungkook.

bestie ❤🌙 (Yeri)

What?! Why are you with him? Are you guys dating? Did he confessed to you?!

bestie ❤💫 (Hyuna)

Noo, stop overacting bestie! He asked me to eat lunch with him and I'm shy to say no.

bestie ❤🌙 (Yeri)
So I'm eating alone? :(

bestie ❤💫 (Hyuna)

Yah yeri-ah, you know I like Jungkook right? Aren't you happy for me? :(

bestie ❤🌙 (Yeri)

Of course I am! But he just asked you to have lunch with him.

bestie ❤💫 (Hyuna)

But still. Anyways bestie Jungkook's calling me now byee. And if you don't want to eat alone, then ask Taehyung ;) See you, luv ya! ❤

bestie ❤🌙 (Yeri)

I'd rather eat alone than eat with that jerk.. See you, luv ya too! 😙

*Sighs* I guess I'll be eating alone. I was about to eat when someone calledme.
"Yeri-ssi" someone shouted. When I turn to look at it I saw my brother with his friends.

"Your lunch? " I asked even though I know the answer (lol).

"Yeah" He answered then I gave him his lunch.
"You're alone? Where's Hyuna? " Yoongi asked.

"Oh she said she's eating lunch with Jungkook. " I said.

"With Jungkook?!" He and his friends asked. Including Taehyung I mean including jerk.

-----------------------------------------------------------
hey guys! did you miss me? ;)
probably no 😂 anyways here's an update! 🥰

so as you can see i kinda changed how the characters say the line. i'll be doing that from now on. :)

――――――――――――――――――

THANK YOU FOR READING ! 💞

love lots 💜

- author

______________________________________