chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

"Jerk." I heard her muttered quietly. She thought I didn't heard that huh?

I was about to kick her chair but suddenly our Math teacher came.

"Good Morning Class, we have a new student, please introduce your self to us." Mrs Lee said and looked at Yeri, she stood up and introduced herself.

"Uh Hi, I'm Min Yeri."

(A/N: So you guys might be wondering why Yeri have to introduce herself again because she introduced herself a while ago on her English class, and this is Math class it just happens that Taehyung and Yeri are in the same class)

"Min Yeri? Are you perhaps related to Min Yoongi?" The girl asked.

"Um yeah. Umm he's my brother." Yeri answered. Then the girls started attacking her with questions.

"Really?!"

"How does it feel to be his sister?"

"So your close to BTS too?"

"Does he always sleep?"

"Girls, girls please stop attacking Yeri with your questions, Yeri please sit down." Mrs Lee said.

Yeri sat down and our boring classes begins. All I heard is bla-bla-bla.

Since I'm bored I crumpled papers and threw it at nerd. She's not even looking at me, all she do is collect all the crumpled papers that I threw at her.

[ time skip ]

Yeri's POV

"Ughh that jerk is really getting to my nerves!" I said being irritated by him.

"Jerk? What are you talking about?" Hyuna asked.

"That Taehyung guy keeps on throwing crumpled papers to me a while ago!" I said.

"Oh no." Hyuna said and shakes her head.

"Why?" I asked.

"You must be his target." She said in a low voice.

"I don't care, if he thinks I'm scared of him well he's wrong." I said proudly.

Taehyung's POV

"Seriously Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Maybe you just want to bully her because you like her." He teased and my eyes widened at what he said.

"Yah! I don't like her, infact I hate her."I shouted.

Jin- "Okay, but you know the more you hate the more you love." Jin hyung said and winked at me.

"Yeah that's true. Be careful Tae you know, you might fall for her." Jimin said.

"Yah! What are you guys talking about?! I'll never fall for her, I'll never fall for a nerd!" I shouted.

"Yah! My sister is not a nerd she's just wearing glasses and plus she doesn't study everytime." Yoongi hyung said.

"I don't care, but in my eyes she's a nerd. And I'll never fall for her." I said and emphasized the word never.

"Sure you won't fall for her, we'll see about that." Jhope said and smirked. What's with this guys?!

-----------------------------------------------------------
hi guys! chapter 3 updated! 💖
i'll post the chapter 4 later, cause i'll sleep first because i'm tired because of my online classes.

THANK YOU FOR READING! ^^

note: pls comment your feedbacks, I would love to see them. ;) 💚

- author

______________________________________