Friend's

The morning shined brightly as Sara woke up and opened her blinds, as she elevated standing and staring and wondering of her adventurous idea,

"Morning beautiful day!" Shouted Sara

Sara yawned and went downstairs as going down she could see her mom wait for her.

"Want to go out for walk Sara?" Said her mom

"Sure, after breakfast." Replied Sara

"Okay darling!" Replied back her mom

Sara took her breakfast and sat in her dining room, her mother brought her iPad so she took it and sat watching while eating breakfast.

After Sara finished her breakfast her mom got her coat and her slippers, and she and her mom went for a nice walk, while walking Sara asked her mom for something.

"Mom..." said Sara

"Yes my darling, what is it?" Replied her mom

"Can I go to adventure in the forest." Replied back Sara

"Uhhh...uhhh. I don't know that could be dangerous..." replied frightened

"Please I promise I will come back home at 8:00 o'clock sharp!!" Replied eagerly

"Fine, fine... you can go but be careful." Replied her mom

"Yay thank's mom!" Replied happily

As Sara and her mother were walking she hugged her mother as tight as she could go, her mom wasn't happy but she let it go.

Soon Sara's friends came over she told them The idea, but Sammy and tofu didn't agree, so Sara told Her friends that she told her mom that they would come at 8:00 o'clock sharp, so they eventually agreed and Sara and her friends were ready to head out..

Sara said bye to her family and opened door and they walked out nervously and started shivering because of cold it is, eventually Rachel talk and said it wasn't a really good idea.

"I told you it wasn't!!" Tofu and Sammy as they both replied angrily.

They let it go and Started walking ahead.

Scary scary things begin to happen........