My phone ringed. That was from Tae.

I excused myself and went outside the cafe to attend the call.

He told me that he took me to meet Yeontan who was with his cousin. And he also informed me that he would take me somewhere hence we might back home late. It made me curious.

Where he will take me? What does he want to talk with me? I thought. I collected my lost self and went inside.

They both were busy on their phones. Bambam looked at me.

Bambam: Who called you? Why are you looking bothered?

Bambam inquired.

Me: Tae called me. I am not worried.

Bambam: What did he tell you to make you flustered?

He was sneering.

Me: I am not flustered. I am just curious. He told me that he will take me to meet Yeontan, his dog.

I let out.

He hummed with the agreement.

Me: And also he told me that he will take me somewhere hence we might come back late tomorrow.

I explained.

Bambam: What?! Where?!

He asked in excitement.

A smile was playing on his face. Jackson was lost in his world.

Me: I don't know! I didn't ask him either. Why are you so excited anyway?!

I queried.

Bambam: I think he will confess to you tomorrow. By kneeling on one knee with roses.

He mimicked. I shoved him on the shoulders.

Me: Bambam are you possed by Jackson's soul or something?! Why are you acting weird hah?!

I retorted.

Jackson: Is someone calling me? Did anyone mention my name? Are you guys fighting?!

Jackson investigated. Finally, he came out from his bubble.

Bambam and Me: We are not!

We cleared his doubts.

Bambam: let's go, we don't have much time.

He announced.

He stood up and came to me.

Me: To where?!

I debated.

Bambam: You have to make some preparation for your first date.

He told me.

Me: What?! First date?! What are you talking about?

I raised a question.

Bambam: Tomorrow you are going out with Tae. So it will be your first date. Because you didn't date anyone before, did you?

I shook my head.

Me: But it's not a date. Bambam why are you acting so strange today?! We are just going to meet Yeontan. That's it. He didn't ask me out? Are you following me?

I clarified him. He sat next to me.

Jackson: What's going on? What are you both talking about?