I plan on staying there until school ends , so I can just go home .

When I finally arrive , I knock on the door and patiently wait for Inko to open it. When she does , she greets me with a hug .

"Why are you not at school, dear?" Inko asks .

"I just couldn't, Ink . They were talking about Izuku and they were trashing his name . I-I punched a guy for what he was saying , a-and my hand hurts," I confess .

"Come on in , honey, you can change into Izuku's clothes, I'll fix your hand, and make lunch ," she says .

"Okay, thank you," I sweetly smile at her .

I get changed and wait in the living room for Inko to come back with a mini emergency kit .

When she finishes, she puts all of it back and gets started on the food .

   I start to wonder about the mysterious person, who leaves me letters, as time quickly passes by .

   "Hey, Inko?" I shout walking into Izuku's room to put on my shoes .

   "Yes?" She shouts back .

   "I'm going to run to my house really quick, I need to grab a few things," I say walking into the living room to pick up my phone .

  "Oh, sweetie, I can drive you?" She kindly suggests .

  "It's fine, I'd like to admire the starry night sky ," I sweetly decline .

  "Okay, well, if you decide you don't want to come back , text me," she says .

  "Oh, don't worry, I'll be back ," I say , opening up the door .

   ***

When I finally approach my house, I unlock the door . I start walking towards my room, opening the door, and turning the light on .

(A/N: play the song at the tOp)

  My ceiling fan starts to spin, making the room a little cold . I walk towards my pillow, seeing my notebook open, with a newly written reply .

     "Who are you ? And how the hell do you keep getting into my house ?" My previous reply said.

   "Don't try and figure out who I am, doll . I wouldn't want you to stress your pretty little head over it . The way you worded your second question hurts me ): You worded it as if I'm breaking in . It's not breaking in, if I'm always welcome (: . Anyways , text me (: xxx-xxx-xxxx"

  I quickly take out my phone and plug the numbers in .

  Italics = Adiana
Bold & italics= Mystery man 💀 .

Adiana
Hello?

Mystery man 💀 .
Hello, Adiana .

Adiana
What do you want from me?

Mystery man💀 .
You're the one that texted me?

Adiana
Stop playing around and answer my question .

Mystery man 💀 .
I don't want anything from you, love . You simply interest me, you always have .