Chapter 25: "Then, go."

Adiana's POV:

   I sat in front of Izuku, watching him sign multiple papers .

   One of his arms are lazily laying on the table, flipping through multiple papers as his other hand hold his pen, the top of the pen is in between his teeth, his eyebrows are furrowed as he tries to process all the information he's reading .

   His eyebrows furrow even more, getting frustratedly angry . He shuts his eyes tightly , trying to contain his anger .

   He slowly lifts his head to look at me . His eyes pierce through me . I freeze, not knowing what to do as I feel his eyes on me .

   I softly smile trying to ease him. His eyes soften . He smiles back, looking back down at his papers .

   "W-What are you r-reading about ?" I ask, stuttering .

   "I have to sign some things in order to get what I want," he says , not looking up at me .

   "W-What are you trying to g-get?" I ask, genuinely curious .

   "Things that you don't need to worry your pretty little head about, doll," he says, slightly smirking .

   I stop talking to him after that. I turn to look for anyone else that could be in the room .

   Seeing no one, I uncomfortably shift . I was uncomfortable because I was alone with Izuku .

   I glance back at him to see him focusing on his work .

   I glance at the door, and then glance back at Izuku .

   "Don't," my thoughts tell me . "You'll make him angry," I thought .

   I lean back in my chair, looking off to the side .

"I'm bored," I tell him .

   "I'm working , doll," he says, not looking up at me .

   I frown and look around the room again . I glance at everything, but Izuku .

   Once I glance at him , my heart starts to ache again . "What the fuck?" I thought .

   "What is this feeling?" I ask myself, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion .

   I get up and began to walk towards my room , before a voice stops me .

"Where are you going ?" Izuku asks.

   I turn around to look at him , "My room," I answer.

   "I'm not done and I didn't tell you, you could leave," his eyebrows furrow .

   "Well, I'm n-not doing a-anything and I'm bored," I cross my arms , trying my best to look confident.

"Come sit back down," he says, glaring at me .

"No," I say, glaring back .

   "I said, to come sit back down, Adiana," he says .

"And I said, n-no," I mentally curse at myself for stuttering .

   He gets up and walks over to where I stood . He stops when he gets close to me .

   His eyes scan over my whole body, and then they meet my eyes .

   I'm shaking on the inside, waiting for him to get angry or scream, but he simply stands there looking into my eyes .

   "Okay," he says, turning around to walk back towards his seat . When he gets there he sits back down .