C18

I felt Aomine hesitate. Although he was the ace, Seijuro had something all of them didn't; the Emperor's Eye.

"F-Fine, we will." Midorima replied for the rest of them.

"Yay! A game between Seijuro and us!" Kise exclaimed, skipping off.

"Hmm... I want food if we win..." Murasakibara mumbled.

Once all of them left, I attempted to kick Seijuro, failing.

"What're you thinking?! I can't play against them! My skills are still rusty and we're talking about 2 vs. 5. 2 vs. 5!" I repeated.

"We can win. I'll coach you." Seijuro said, turning around and walking to who-the-hell-cares.

I groaned and chased after him.

-Time Skip-

Everything surrounding me was shaking violently. Was it an earthquake? Did I turn into... god? I saw Seijuro running towards me. He yelled something out at me.

"What? Seijuro, say it louder!" I yelled out.

I saw his mouth move but I couldn't make out what he said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled out louder.

"Wake up, idiot."

My eyes popped open. Seijuro's face was inches away from mine. I looked away from his face and looked at something much more handsome; a clock.

"Ughh, it's only 9:20-tree." I groaned, putting the pillow on top of my face and pulling the covers over it.

"Get up, we have to train you know unless...you don't want to know what happened between you and the Generation of Miracles." Seijuro said, slowly walking away.

Ughh! That butt! He knew how curious I was.

"Fine," I mumbled, dragging myself out of bed. He smirked, like he was the king (of asses) and walked away.