C15

I blinked for a couple a seconds.

"WHATAWHATAYOUSAYA?!?!?" (that reaction though xD)

Seijuro turned away, embarrassed. My mouth was hanging on the floor. The snobby, selfish, idiotic, buttfaced, red emperor did not know.

"Y-you're kidding right?" I said, laughing nervously.

"I'm not. I don't kid like you so don't make me repeat it 15 more times so you can understand." He said, looking away.

"Do you remember anything? Glimpses of what caused you to forget? Anything?" I asked curiously.

"Well suprising, you're not making fun of me..." He mumbled and ckeared his throat. "I...I've started seeing images in my mind of this girl with black hair right after you came back to. I've found out that her name is... Shizuka." (HINT HINT HINT READ MY OTHER SEIJURO FAN FIC FOR HINT HINT HINT)

"Shizuka..."

That name sounded so familiar. An scene flashed into my mind; a girl from Teiko with jet black hair that swayed in the wind. Then suddenly, her hair blew away from her eyes and revealed...a green eye. She was with Seijuro at lunch almost everyday.

"Misaki, stop spacing out." Seijuro stated, sternly.

The image had faded and I was left shocked.

"This girl...is from Teiko."

Seijuro raised an eyebrow. "How do you know?"

"I saw her in my mind. She sat by you everyday at lunch near a cherry blossom tree." I told him. "Hey Seijuro, where did you sit everyday at lunch when you were at Teiko?"

"I sat...," He started but then furrowed his eyebrow. "I...don't remember."

----------

Instagram: CielseaChina

Ask.fm: CielseaChina