two

an: so i was debating how to continue this story but i think ive made up my mind, its a little different from the imagine on tiktok thoo :// i promise the chapters will start to get longer yk yeah anyways also debating if i should add spice maksnmkodnondnd sorry this took forever for me to get out lmao my body shuts off randomly sometimes- anyways here we go<3 i think im brain dead lmao

you were waken up the noises of small pebbles hitting your two story window, even in your half asleep state you knew who it was. with your slight bed head you opened the curtains and looked down to see a very smiley Tooru waiting for you. there was a slight skip in your step, the events of last night still fresh in your mind. you almost tore your uniform as you hastily tugged it onto yourself, of course you pulled Toorus hoodie over it.  not long after you were walking out the front door and into a warm pair of arms. he pressed a kiss onto your forehead before hands interlocked and you started walking the familiar way to school.

Tooru had invited you to his morning practice so there you sat, watching him do what he did best. his eyes met yours every now and then, his dorky smile sending butterflies to the pit of your stomach. your eyes locked with a few other guys from the team, all who sent a smile and a wave. the bond between the guys on the team and you had grown ever since you started dating Tooru. a ding on your phone caught your attention from the boys out on the court.

New message from: Koshi

the silver haired boy hadn't spoke to you in months, so why was he texting you now? a wave of sadness washed over you as you thought about the boys you grew up with. moving to Seijoh was somehow the best and worst decision you had ever made. for one, you met that dork Tooru Oikawa that you called yours. this came at the cost of basically losing your three best friends since birth. Asahi and Daichi texted you here and there, just to check up on you. Sugawara was a different story, as things hadn't gone to plan the last time you saw each other. the image of teary eyed Suga made your heart clench, you attempted to suppress said memory.

you shrugged everything off and looked back at the court, your eyes searched for that head of brown hair but you couldn't spot him. finally he appeared out of a hallway, a small smirk on his lips. he must have been drinking water or something, you thought to yourself.  the second his eyes met yours the smirk was replaced with another sweet smile. with said smile the ache that was once forming in your chest completely went away and was replaced with a flutter of your heart. Tooru nodded at you to come to him, you gave him a confused look before hopping up off your seat on the bench.

his eyes scanned the quiet court before pulling you towards the doors, no one seemed to notice their captain leaving. a hand wrapped lightly around your wrist, leading you into a deserted hallway. you giggled as Tooru pulled the both of you into a dark empty storage closet, his lips soon connecting with your own. he gently pushed you against a shelf, making sure not to hurt you in any way.

"classes start s..soon" a small gasp left your lips as he started to lightly kiss your neck, his hands stayed on your hips. he hummed a response against you, pressing his own body slightly harder onto yours. "you're supposed to be in practice captain" he smirked against your skin, his hot breath tickling your neck. a hand slipped underneath your uniform and trailed up your waist, but before he could continue the wooden door to the closet busted open. the hallway light shined onto the both of you, a figure standing in the doorway.

"I swear to god shitty-" Hajime stood at the store with his jaw basically on the ground, your face flushing instantly. you could feel Toorus hand slowly moving up still, making your face even hotter than before.

"hey Iwa-chan" the brunette pulled you into him, his chest hiding the heat on your cheeks. "we were just talking you know" Toorus hand now rested on your bare waist under your uniform, his head resting on top of your own. without a single word Hajime shut the door and left the two of you alone once again in that dark storage room. a soft chuckle left his lips as he kissed the top of your head, his hand continuing its slow paced journey on your skin. he hooked his finger under your chin and raised your lips to his own, kissing you softly.

he peppered kisses along you jaw, making his way down to you neck again. "so do you wanna come over and study after practice?" Tooru whispered against your skin, his hand slipping back out from under your clothing. he now rested both of his hands on your hips, soft kisses still being pressed against your neck as he awaited your answer.

"o..okay" the heat on you cheeks was still strong, the two of you had never gone far since you were still young. Tooru never even tried to imply anything anyway. soon he simply nuzzled into your neck, pulling you flush against his chest again.

he walked you to your class but didn't leave before pressing a quick peck against your lips, you could feel most of the girls staring at the back of your head all throughout the lecture. a string of whispers seemed to follow you whenever you were last seen with Tooru, most of them from his famous fan girls. as the class was coming to an end a girl caught your eye from across the room, there was a smug smirk sitting on her face as her eyes seemed to drill into you. brushing off the negative energy she sent, you looked down at your phone. the new message from Koshi still sat unopened you debated if you should even bother to open it, hadn't you done enough damage to him? leaving him like you did was something you never thought you would be capable of doing. it seemed like you were running away from the feelings developing there, which wasn't exactly false. or maybe the feelings had already been there and terrified you enough to want to get away the minute you realized you were falling for your best friend.

the abrupt ding of the school bell pulled you out of your thoughts, successfully distracting you from the familiar ache starting in your chest. things were supposed to be good now, life seemed to finally fall into place for you. yet the memories of the past kept resurfacing and making you feel guilty of how happy you were.

a warm smile made its way onto your lips as you remembered just who made you the happiest, pleasant memories of the night before seemed to lift you spirits instantly. simply the thought of that certain brunette brought a bubbly feeling into your heart. you looked down at your home screen and the smile grew as you saw the picture of you and Tooru smiling under the night sky. you wished he would just come pick you up and wrap his arms around you, making the pain in your chest wash away just like he did so many times before. if there was one person who you fully trusted it would have to be him. he had your heart in the palm of his hand, the ability to crush it any second was with him.

the second class of the day was starting soon, meaning only two more until lunch and then two more until you could be in the comfort of your boyfriends arms.