Gone

It's been a few hours and me and dad are starting to get worried. They should've been back by now. I've been staring out the window for a few minutes and haven't been able to see anything.

"I'm gonna try her cell again. If she doesn't pick up, we'll need a search party." I tell dad and he nods while rubbing his face with a stressful look.

I go up and grab his hand. "Dad, we'll find her." He looks at me and pulls me into a hug. "God I hope so kiddo." I hug him back.

I then pulled away and dialed Bella's number again. Went straight to voicemail.

I looked towards dad and I shake my head, making him sigh and pull out his phone.

A couple minutes later a few cops and some of the people from the rez show up, Jacob and Billy included.

Jacob comes up to me but I put my hand on his chest and avoid looking him in the eye. "Don't. Just find my sister." He nods and steps back.

Sam and Paul also show up and I pull both of them into a hug. "Thank god. I know you both will find her." Paul crushes me in a hug and I realize how much I missed.

I haven't really been on the rez much, I've just been so busy with the Cullens I haven't given the wolves much thought, because Rose hates them.

"We'll find her princess. Don't worry. Also don't look now, but Black is totally jealous." I laugh and shove him and he chuckles as Sam tries to hide his smile.

"Alright let's go talk to Charlie real quick and then we'll head out." Sam says and I nod as they head towards dad.

I look back to see Jacob making his way towards me. "What were you doing with them?"

I roll my eyes and scoff. "That's none of your fucking business."

Jake looks at me bewildered. "What is up with you?! First the thing you said to me at the school this morning and then you shrug me off and haven't been answering my texts-"

I interrupt him real quick. "Texts about Bella. Yeah I know. Maybe my life doesn't revolve around you having a gigantic unrequited crush on my sister. Ever think about that?"

He looks at me in hurt and I can feel a couple stares on us.

"What happened to you?" He asks quietly.

I look down. "Jake I think it's quite obvious. But neither one of us are ready for that talk right now so let's focus on the task at hand: finding Bella." And with that I motioned Sam and Paul to follow me into the woods.

"Ella, there is no way in hell you are going in there-"

I turn and look at him. "Dammit dad, it's the woods, not a freaking alien planet. I'll be fine. I have Paul and Sam with me, now I'm going in there and I'm going to find Bella."

Dad let me go and we went into the woods.

"You okay princess? That looked pretty heated." I look straight ahead and say emotionlessly, "I'm fine let's just find Bella."

I stop in my tracks and try using one of the new techniques I read about.

I imagined Bella and pictured her somewhere in the woods and suddenly, I went out of my body and could see the entire forest. I could see Sam, Paul, and I's body heat, their's a little redder than mine.

I could see animal's body heats as well but they were smaller. Straight ahead, about a mile away was another body heat, it was human but getting dimmer by the second. Bella.

I relocated ours and focused on my body and felt myself slip back into my mind. I call that my outer sight.

I open my eyes to see Paul and Sam looking at me weirdly. "What?" I ask. "You have a bloody nose. What did you just do?" Oh yeah, time stops whenever I do that.