Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie

Start from the beginning

        "When in the hell did you decide that!?" I exclaimed at her.

        "Oh, just now," she said like she was an angel, but in reality, she's the daughter of a crazy man that wants to kill me because he thinks I hurt his daughter. My sweat-dropped.

        "What the! Why!?" I shouted.

        "I decided I would go easy on you," She teased, I knew she was because of that little smirk she has on her face, the very one that she does when she teases me.

        "Tell me the truth dear old friend," I told.

        She laughed, "You sound just like Doji!"

        I chuckled as well; when we were younger we always used to do impressions of Doji. I didn't know why, battling my old friend with L-Drago and Dragool together, was making me feel so loose, "yeah, and?"

        "Heh, I just thought because that this is a two against two battle it would be unfair if I pull out a third bey," she told.

        "YOU DO THAT ALL THE TIME!," I shouted.

        "Oh, I do," She asked, even though we all know she was teasing.

         I sighed, "well then if you don't want to make a move in fear of what will happen, it'll be your destruction, L-Drago!" I exclaimed as L-Drago came out of the shield, now with red to a silver aura, the blue being the shield. L-Drago charged towards Moon since attacking and tying to absorb Lunar's power would be useless.

        "Ryuga, you remember our battle back at Babel tower?" Merda asked.

        "Yes? What about it?" I told her.

        "My bey transformed into a new bey," she answered, "so if I find the right," she closed her eyes and then both her bey's fusion wheel changed, it looked so familiar, "I can change to my fusion wheel to one of my more retro designs, attack fusion wheel Ms543J. The very same fusion wheel that defeated this move, now special move! Night Assassin!" the blades unfolded and because of that fusion wheel, Night Assassin will be stronger, but the only reason why Merda made a new fusion wheel for her bey was to make her other special moves stronger since Night Assassin was already rarely used. I watched as both her beys came for us, Lunar attacking L-Drago and Moon attack Dragool.

        "Go L-Drago, Dragool!" I exclaimed as L-Drago attacked harder and Dragool reinforced the shield. "Grr!"

        "Well, now I see," I heard Merda say, "I'm sorry about this, but I'm going to test a theory." I raised an eyebrow but that soon turned into worry when I saw that Moon was glowing blue instead of white and Lunar was glowing red instead of black. "Hmm it does work, I think I'll call it supreme Night Assassin," suddenly her bey started to push harder and harder and the shield started to crack and crumble, her beys' aura's changed back to normal.

        "Huh? What was that?" I muttered.

        "Well, I looked closer at the fusion wheel and then thought, 'maybe I could combine the force of my blue Moon blast and my Blood Moon blast with my Night Assassin It might make it easier to destroy Scale shield,' and I was right," she smiled.

        I slightly blushed at her, it was a long time since I've seen her truly smile, even though the world could be destroyed at any second because of Rago, I felt like I was a kid again. And because I now had L-Drago, it felt like I was now complete, all I needed in this world were L-Drago, Dragool, maybe Kenta, and Merda. I wonder if this is how Merda feels when she battles with both Lunar and Moon, does she feel complete?