Maki X Ishigami - Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"Can you tell us about the world?" Kaguya asked. She was surprised that her cousin was paired up with Ishigami but she was curious how the two will work it out.

"Sure, this world is set around the middle ages where nobles are born with magic here. So you can expect knights and magic around this time." Rue explained.

"What is the relationship of Shijo-san and Ishigami." Miyuki asked.

"Well it had its rocky start. Maki would be harsh to him and Ishigami would be snarky and rude at most towards Maki. But I don't blame Ishigami being rude because he was suddenly pulled into the fantasy by Maki magic and became a servant.." Rue said. Maki didn't like she was hearing that Ishigami and her had a bad start. Soon a depressing cloud surround her and she was on her knees with her head down.

'Why must I suffer? Even my alternate is suffering.'

"So, is it really bad?" Tsubame asked.

"Yes, but overtime as the two bond with one another. They became friends and soon Shijo was falling in love with Ishigami and would get jealous when some the girls started to flirt with him." Rue explained. Everyone was suprise to hear that alternative Ishigami was a ladies man.

"So, he was a womanizer!" Miko accused with a glare on her face. She hates those type of people.

"Nope far from it." Rue said. Miko and everyone else was surprise in hearing this.

"Ishigami is very loyal to Shijo and was aware of her feelings towards him. He felt the same way towards Shijo in this world and rejected all advance from other woman even from the princess of kingdom herself." Rue explained. The girls after hearing this explaination were jealous that Alternative Maki was able to get a very loyal boyfriend to the point that the said boyfriend would reject advances from other woman.

"Who was the princess that Ishigami-san rejected." Erika asked. Karen and her were taking information because they are liking the plot of that world.

"It's Hayasaka. She was the princess of Kingdom. She also childhood friends with Shijo and Shinomiya." Rue explained. Everyone was surprised at this information because they were expecting Kaguya to be the princess but Hayasaka was the princess instead. Hayasaka was surprise the most by this information but remember that was rejected by Ishigami of that world, which hurt her.

"Can you tell us why is the princess was interested in that Ishigami-san and why did he reject the princess?" Karen questioned. Rue sighs he was getting a bit annoyed from the amount of questions.

"Alright but after this. You only have one before we start the viewing." Rue said and everyone nodded. "Because Ishigami in that world became a war hero that he was save the Kingdom from destruction and saved Shijo many times from death." Rue explained. Maki blushed in hearing that the Alternative Ishigami would save her. She felt like a damsel in distress and Ishigami was her knight and shining armour.

"An the way that Ishigami rejected the Princess and I quote. "It's because I already have the woman that I really love the most. I am loyal to her. So I apologize Princess Hayasaka. I wouldn't leave Maki-chan... My Maki for anyone else." That is how that Ishigami rejected Hayasaka in that world." Rue finished.

Maki was touched by this and she turn red while Hayasaka was broken hearted in hearing that but didn't show it and said to herself it's only alternative universe.