"So, how was your day?" Katara asked.

"It was pretty good. Our instructor told us that I have an Agni Kai with Zuko tomorrow," Aang said.

"What?" Katara said in disbelief.

"Our instructor wants us to duel to show off to the headmaster," Zuko said.

"Everyone was talking about it during last period, this is gonna be awesome," Sokka said.

"There's no way I'm going to class, I can't miss it," Toph said.

"It's during my free period. I'm able to go," Suki said.

"I'll be there too, I'll probably skip waterbending," Katara said. A couple of minutes went by and the Gaang were walking home.

"Hey, Aang. I was wondering if you-" Katara said.

"Hey Kuzon, are you ready to go?" On Ji called.

"Where are you going?" Katara asked, a little bit of jealousy and anger in her voice.

"Uh... we're meeting some friends to get tea at the Jasmine Dragon," Aang said.

"Oh, okay," she replied calmly. Aang was in shock. He thought she would be angry.

"You can come if you want," he said.

"Oh, I can't. I just remembered that I actually have to meet with my waterbending teacher," she said before running off.

"She's lying," Toph thought to herself.

Aang walked off with On Ji and they arrived at Iroh's teahouse.

"They said they were going to meet us here. I hope they didn't blow us off," On Ji said.

"Yeah, hopefully they didn't." Aang awkwardly laughed.

They waited a few more minutes.

"I guess they decided to not show," On Ji said.

"Oh well, we can still enjoy some tea," Aang replied.

"Oh no, this is like a date. I can't be going on dates. This might hurt Katara," he thought.

They ordered their tea and started to drink. They talked about school and the upcoming Agni Kai. Aang had tried to keep it simple and tried not to dive into romantic stuff. A few minutes later, Katara walked in. She was followed by a water tribe boy.

"Hey Katara," Aang said. His face fell when he saw him with her.

"Hi Kuzon," she responded.

"So, who's your friend?" he asked, passive-aggressively.

"This is Bo, a friend of mine from waterbending class. We just came to get some tea," she said casually.

"Oh hey," Aang said.

"Hey dude."

~~~

They shared tea as Aang was crumbling inside. He managed to save face but he left a few minutes later. Katara joined him on the couch back at the house.

"Hey Aang," Katara said. He didn't respond. "Aang..?" she asked.

"I'm-I'm sorry," he whispered. "I thought that accepting her invitation would throw people off my track. I've been trying so hard to hide my identity but I haven't even consider your feelings when making that choice."

There was a short silence.

"Aang, I think I should be apologizing." She looked up at the ceiling. "I just got so jealous. I just don't like sharing you with other girls, no girl does! But I need to realize that having to share you is for your safety and wellbeing."