Chapter 5

Please review.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Chapter 5

"Psssst, Katara," Aang whispered.

The waiter was still listing the specials and explaining them.

"Yeah, Aang?" she whispered back.

"Look," Aang said as he pointed to a table. Katara squinted her eyes to try and focus her vision.

"Oh my spirits," she said in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah. You think they're spying on us?" Aang asked.

"Most definitely."

"Let's get out of here, we can order it to go, and then we can have a picnic."

"Okay, sounds good."

Katara redirected her attention to the waiter.

"We also have the shri-"

Katara cut him off. "Can I order the Sea Prune dish?"

The waiter was a little bit phased by being cut off. "Oh yes, of course," he smiled. "What about you Avatar?"

"I'll order the vegetarian dish, y'know the only one."

"Sure thing."

"Oh, and can we get it to go?"

"Of course, Avatar."

He left into the kitchen. Aang and Katara got their food within minutes and they left.

"Do you think they noticed us?" Sokka whispered.

"What do you think?" Suki asked sarcastically. "Of course they did. Why else would they leave?"

Sokka groaned. "We ordered like, ten minutes before they even showed up."

"Well, you ordered the three-course meal 5 times over. Plus he's the Avatar, of course he'll get special treatment."

"Hey! You can't blame a dude for being hungry!"

A waiter started walking towards their table, tons of food in hand.

"Mmmm... finally!" Sokka said, grinning.

The waiter walked right past them and delivered the food to the table right next to them.

"ARGGHH!" Sokka groaned.

Suki burst into a fit of laughter.

~~~

Aang and Katara walked through the crowded streets.

"Ugh, we're not gonna be able to get there through these crowded streets," Aang said disappointed.

"Where?" Katara asked.

"I guess I'll just take you tomorrow," Aang said, looking defeated.

They started walking back to the house. Then an idea popped into his head and he pulled out his glider.

"You brought that thing with you?" Katara asked.

"You can't blame me, I'm the Avatar. We would have to step in if something happened," Aang said with a goofy smile.

Aang put his boxed salad into his robe. She put her sea prunes into a bag and wrapped it around her shoulders. He motioned for Katara to go over to him.

"Okay Katara, hold on." She grabbed onto Aang with one hand and put one on the glider. Aang propelled the glider and they went soaring. Katara looked down and was struck by fear. She held him tight. Aang noticed and blushed a little bit.