chapter 15:

recap: I'm gonna go stay with my parents for awhile,  the house gets lonely when Pete's  out with Ashley. 

I was looking through the contacts in my phone before I left to go to my parent's house. First contact I reached: Andy Sexx, BVB. I cracked up when I realized it said sex instead of sixx. I looked at the next new contact, and it said Mabbit Rabbit, which I'm guessing is Craig.  I decided to call Andy during the 15 minute drive to my parents. 

A: You've reached the sex god, how mmay I help you?

M: Hey Andy, it's Haley!

A: Oh hey, what's up?

M: Just driving to my parents house,  even thuogh I hate driving.

A: You hate driving?Why?

M: It scares me, and I'm not good at it. Normally Pete or someone is my chauffer, but not today.

A: If you hate driving & aren't good at it, why did you call me? Be careful driving.

M: Well.. I'm going to visit my parents and Stephen because they think I should live there.

A: Wait, who do you live with then?

M: Pete Wentz, now I gotta go.. I'm here, I'll text you later or something.

A: Okayy buh-bye.

I jumped out of the car, still suprised that I managed to multi-task like that.  I grabbed my three or so bags and waltzed into the house. I went into the kitchen first, looking up in suprise wen I heard amazing music and singing taking place. It stopped when I ran back to  shut the door. "Mom? Dad?" Stephen called out. "It's just me, Steve." I called up the staircase.  I heard a door opening and next thing I knew Stephen was bear-hugging me. "I'm.... suffocating...." I struggled out. "Who's your friend?" I  asked him, gesturing to where a Brown-haired guy was standing, looking frozen on the steps. "That's Bobby Mares, a.k.a. My Genuine Find." He said, and at the mention of his name and alias, the guy unfroze and walked down the steps slowly. "Nice to meet you, Bobby..." I said, holding my hand out. "Nice to meet you....?" He asked me, "I'm Haley... Stephen's sister." I told him with a smile. "It's wonderful to finally meet you, Haley!" He shook my hand. "Steve, I'm gonna stay here for like a week or so.. I hope that's okay? Pete keeps going out with people & I'm normally all alone." I said to my awesome brother.  He nodded," I have a feeling there will be a Mrs. Pete Wentz soon.. " He said, aughing. I just smiled innocently, remembering that I have to get Pete to propose to Ashley for my bucket list.  

_____BOBBY's POV(MyGenuineFind)______

so, I'm just chilling out at Stephen Jerzak's house, we were supposed to be recording a cover, but for now we were talking about his sister. He logged onto twitter and clicked on the ready set's profile. He brought up a twitpic of Jordan Witzigreuter and this really pretty girl."that's her??" I asked in disbelief, "Yeah, I know, I was shocked too.. She's changed alot since 7 years old." He told me, while I nodded understandingly thinking 7 years old?  What did he mean by that? There was an awkward period of silence, and right as I was about to say 'awkward turtle' to break the silence, there was a door slam. "Mom?Dad?" Stephen said. I heard a feminine voice floating up the stairs, "It's just me, Steve" The girl called out. Stephen gasped and ran out of his room, down the stairs, to start bear-hugging the girl. I was still in shock at the top of the stairs at how naturally pretty this girl was,  it didn't look like she was even wearing make-up. I zoned out, wondering who this beautiful girl was, but came out of lala land when I heard Stephen saying my name. I walked down the stairs carefully, hoping and hoping that I wouldn't fall and make a bigger fool out of myself. When I finally got to the bottom, she said it was nice to meet me, while holding her hand out. "Nice to meet you...um?" I said, hoping for a name or something. "I'm Haley, Stephen's sister!" She told me, and I told her it was nice to meet her, while shaking her incredibly soft and warm hand. (Man, Jordan Witzigreuter is one lucky guy,) I thought while listening to her explaining that she was going to stay here for awhile. I guess that explains the bags that are sitting by the front door. She got a call next, her ringtone being, what I think is her singing with Jordan Witzigreuter. "What do you want, oh sex god? Screw it, I'm calling you Andy, that's too weird." She laughed into the phone. "Oh... well, tell Craig that he shouldn't drink this early in the morning.. if you're still in the time zone," She said. "You want me to call him? Ok.. bye" She said into the phone. She turned to us, Stephen asking who that was. "Andy Sixx, but his contact in my phone is Andy Sexx.. I have to call Craig Mabbit, one minute"  We were shell-shocked looking as she turned around and called another person, I'm guessing Craig. "Craig, it's Halez. You know, even though you guys are touring, you shouldn't drink this early. " He slurred something none of us understood on the other line. "Yea well if you don't stop drinking I'll yell at you every time you call me that!" She said into the phone.  "But... but...." We heard him yell into the phone.  "STOP DRINKING!" she yelled hanging up the phone. "One more minute, please." She told me and Stephen. "Yeah, Ronnie? Can you make sure Craig doesn't kill himself? I'm trying to hang with my brother and his friend." We heard her say into the phone next.

A/N: If you guys don't know who Bobby Mares is, go to twitter.com/mygenuinefind. He's a great singer, and I decided to add him to the story cuz I was in his Stickam last night :)