Introductions and Interviews

RECAP:  I'll see you tomorrow JorJor=)!

________JORDAN'ZZ POV________

It was 8 and I just woke up. I made a wake-up call for Haley because you never know, she might forget our plans. She answered and I started singing Wake Up Call by Maroon 5. "JorJorr! I'm awake!" I heard Haley's beautiful laugh. "You excited? Only a half hour til we meet each other! Get ready!!" Haley said. "What about yourself Miss Jerzak?" "I'm ready! I just need to put on my mascara," she replied "Lip ring or no lip ring?" I asked Halez. "Lip ring deffinitely! I forgot you had that! Hahaa" She said, her beautiful laughter in my ear again. "Before you go to get ready, promise you won't be mad when I tell you the suprise?" I promised her, threw on the outfit she helped me pick out, straightened my hair and threw in my lip ring.  I was out of the car yelling bye to my dad, who wished me luck at the interview. I looked at my mapquest picture and navigated to the infamous Pete Wentz's apartment. As I pulled up, I spotted a beautiful girl on a swinging bench, with blonde & black hair, with a blue extension in it.  She was wearing a very nice looking short blue dress. I sat next to Haley on the bench and started swinging it.  She looked over, then squealed and hugged me once she realized iy was me. "It's so good to finally meet you! Hi!" I laughed, then started my questions. "Who did you think I would be? And it's good to meet you too! So what's the suprise?" "You have to promise you won't hate me, JorJor. Seriously." I got a bit scared at how serious she turned. "I won't hate you, it's okay. Just tell me. You've got me paranoid for two days now!" "Okay well..... Remember how I mentioned my best friend Pete a lot?" I nodded, "Pete Wentz is my best friend, and I live with him." I jumped up in shock. "You're so lucky to know him! That's why you know where he lives then?" She shrugged and said, "Yupp!" I hugged her, I couldn't resist.  "So you wanna meet Pete and see our house?" I nodded, and she laughed and grabbed my hand. We walked inside and saw Pete sitting on the couch. "Peetie! Come meet Jordan!" Haley yelled, and Pete grumbled something at her. "Stop being grumpy, it's your fault you went to the bar last night... Did you see this Ashley girl?" "How do you know about Ashley?" "Snooped through your phone, how else?" Haley said,"we'll talk about this  later, nice to meet you Jordan.. Witzigreuter, right?" Pete asked me. Pete Wentz knows my name! the part of my brain that idolizes him screamed. "Well, Halez you can show him around the house... Did you clean your room yet?" Pete said "You were serious about that Petie? My room has looked like that for almost three years... just wait til this summer's bamboozle.... It will get worse." Haley said, slightly laughing.

__________HALEEY'ZZ POV____________

I showed Jordan around the house, Pete's room, the guest room, kitchen, etc. and we stopped at my door. There were pictures of me and Pete, me and the rest of FOB, and a few pictures of me and Travie Mccoy. "I'm going to warn you now... my room is horribly messy, but I live with my best friend, as you can tell.. And my parents don't visit. I don't generally clean. So you might wanna watch where you walk."  I opened the door, going in my room and closing the door so Pete won't complain about the mess again.  I showed him all of my merch I bought from last summer's Bamboozle Roadshow, including the ready set shirt. Yes, I did blush. "You know all these  famous people and bands, how come I never met you until today?" I had to actually think about that, "Well, I'm not sure. Maybe because of different labels? I mean, this is the  decaydance place, and I don't know who you're signed to but you're doing pretty great. And, at least we know each other now!  Not to mention, you know Pete as well... I don't see how he's your idol." I said, adding more thought to the end. Jordan just laughed and shook his head at me. "When he was just 20, two years older than I am right now, Pete was in a really successful band. That band introduced me to music, they were called Fall Out Boy. And last year, and 23, Pete started the record label Decaydance. If he would have me on his label I would switch in a heartbeat."  I couldn't resist the smell of Jordan anymore, his fruity cologne was intoxicating. I didn't realize we were gettiing closer until we were backed up against my bedroom door ( How did he not trip over my crap?)" I really like you, Jordan," my heart was pounding so hard in my chest it sounded like someone knocking. Judging by the panicked look on Jordan's face though, apparently it was knocking. "Pete? What?" I asked He smiled at the blush on my neck, but I told him to have Chris wait for us in the living room for 5-10 minutes. He walked away, so I walked back in my room to see Jordan staring off into space. I decided to get his attention in a new way. I jumped on him and kissed him, he reacted after a minute by kissing me back. I pulled away after that "So, as I was saying... I really like you Jor, and you are gonna rock this interview, Pete's really nice so don't worry about that. Just be yourself!" I finished giving him my pep-talk. "I really like you too Halez, how about we hang after the interview?" I agreed, and we walked down the stairs to see Pete and who I guessed was Christofer Drew watching a football game on tv. "Petie! Let's get these interviews goin'!" He laughed and sent me and Christfer down to the laundry room/ recording studio in the basement. He knew my bucket list, so that's why we were going down there. "So, this is the laundry room, it has great acoustics, so there's also the recording studio to your right." Christofer just laughed, and we sat on the chairs in front of the recording booth. I looked down at the notebook Pete gave me with the questions. "Hi, I'm Haley by the way... Nice to meet you. Before we start, do you have anything you wanna ask me? Since I'm sure you were expecting Pete."  He laughed, and after a minute he interviewed me, "How do you know Pete? Are you working for him?" He asked, I answered with no hesitation" Pete's my best friend, aand no I'm not working with him but since I live here, Petie decided I should help him today, since I know Jordan." "Christofer nodded, and said "Wait, you know Jordan?" I nodded, and said "Well I met him in person today, and we became good friends through texting each other." "Now let's get this interview over with, and maybe we can sing together?" I nodded to the booth behind us. He agreed, so I started the questions....