chapter 22

recap:  When did you become the romanticist type? I cooed to Pete.

ps:  Didn't proof. so hope you can understand this. :)

____SKYLER'S POV____

Haley has gotten to be such a great singer! She was good back in the days but now, she's just... WOW! I can't describe it!  Haley said we were going to pull a prank on someone today, since the guys are still here. She said she had to go to a doctor's appointment right now, so we decided to do it when she got back. We'd be using Pete's camera, since it connects to the internet, and Haley has a really shitty camera..  More later! Have to go, Alex is calling! <3

_______HALEY'S POV________

I have another doctor's appointment today, I guess it was urgent, since I got a call this morning,saying that I should come in as soon as possible. I got Pete to drive me to the hospital, since my car was at my parent's house still, and parking was really expensive, so Petie dropped me off, and I went up the elevator to the familiar cancer disease center floor, where I've been since the day I was diagnosed. I was sitting in a waiting room that smelled like moth balls and old people, when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice, "Haley Jerzak! Get your little ass over here!" Vicky T. called my name. I nodded, and followed her to a room, and told her we needed to talk once I got out of this appointment, and she looked confused, but agreed anyways. The doctor came in right after I fell in the game DoodleJump I was playing on my iPod. "Haley! I've got great news! Since you're case isn't severe, we're going to take  a quick blood sample, and you might just need this new medicine we got in! It'll get rid of the symptoms, but since the cancer obviously isn't progressing, you will probably be left with a removable tumor or something along those lines." I nodded happily, "Yeah.. I've had symptoms once, and I feel great. I haven't been smoking at all, either." I told the doctor.  He nodded, taking some notes. "Well, if you have any issues or problems, you can call me using this number," The doctor handed me a card, and left. Vicky appeared at the door. 

"I'm on break, let's go downstairs and have some Starbucks" She told me, and I nodded heading to the elevator.  In the elevator, I casually mentioned that she didn't have to point out how small or little my ass is, in front of a waiting room full of the elderly. She giggled, "But it was so much fun, having them look at me like I was speaking a different language!" "It's not very proffessional," I told her, about to give up.

"So? I'm doing this for the money, they were desperate and all I have to do is call names then show people rooms. I'm trying to get Cobra Starship some more fame after work. "  She told me. "You & the guys can come record at the house if you want, we have a small recording studio" I told Vicky. I looked around, noticing that we were standing in the middle of Starbucks. Wow, that was fast."So, do you happen to know Anthony Evans? He's in a band called School Boy Humor."  I asked Vicky, knowing she knew Anthony.. I wasn't blind, she's the girl Anthony cheated on my precious Skye with. "Do you want a muffin? Or a cookie? That muffin looks really good, I think I'm going to get one..." Vicky said really fast, trying to run away from the table. I grabbed her arm before she could escape. "You can get a muffin after you answer my question, Vic." I said monotonous. "Okay, I know him, I had a little fling with him while I was up in Pennsylvania visiting my family." Vicky told me. "Did he ever mention his girlfriend?" I asked her, "No.. wait he has a girlfriend? Daamn, he was hawtt...." Vicky said, starting to drool a little. "You better be drooling over that muffin, but yes, he HAD a girlfriend, she's my best friend.  She dumped him after seeing the picture of you two kissing." I told Vicky. "Yoou may get your delicious muffin now, sorry... Had to tell you..." I told Vicky, releasing her arm finally. "Well tell your friend I'm sorry, he randomly started hitting on me at a club, and I figured, why not?" Vicky told me, looking like she was about to cry. "It's okay, hun... You should probably get back to work though, text me later if you want to come over..." I told Vicky while hugging her. She sniffled a little bit, and walked over to the elevator, waving bye at me before the doors closed. I went home, planning a prank to pull on Travie...  Hmm, I know he really likes Bring Me The Horizon, and I'm sure Ronnie has Oli's number. I guess I'll have to give him a call when I'm home. 

Pete drove me home, and me and Skyler ran up to my room, and locked the door. "This is really messy.... So who are we calling, anyways?" Skyler asked me. "One sec. Gonna see if he's online first," I mumbled to her.  He wasn't on Skype, so I turned to her. Well, he's not online, so I guess I'll have to tell you.. Even though you're reaction would be the best if he was online.. We're calling Ronnie Radke to see if he knows Oli Sykes." I told Skyler.. "OMG! When did you meet all these famous people? "There was a party, I've known Ronnie for years, a concert, and Pete has connections..." I told her, then put the phone on speaker. 

M: Hi Bestfriennd! You still on tour??

R: Eh, we're playing our hometown show tonight, then it's over.. So we're in LA for awhile.

M: Well, I wanna play a prank.. Do you have Oliver Sykes' number by any chance?

R: Yeah, I have it, I'll text it to you.. Can I help any more with this prank?

M: Not really, but you can see it unfold if you can head over here now.

R: Yeh, I can, but Andy & Craig wanna come too...

M: Kay! The more the merrier! I'll text u the adress before I call Oli.

R: Kay, bye boobs.

M: I have a boyfriend, you guys gotta stop calling me that!

I got a text from Ronnie, that held a number. I clicked my touchscreen to call, and it was still on speaker.

M: Hey Oli, this is Haley Jerzak, you probably don't remember me.. From Lamoni's party?

O: Oh no, I do! How may I be of assistance?

M: We're gonna play a prank on Travie McCoy, since he loves your music. Can you come to the house, and when I text you, come ring the doorbell?

O: Yeh I can do that, just need the address, love.

M: Okay, thanks Oli!

**Half An Hour Later,**

Ronnie, Craig, and Andy are here. We're all currently sitting on the couch, watching music videos & singing. We all laughed whenever one of the people next to us' music videos came on. We all took turns getting up and doing a little dance when someone in the room's song came on. Skye was recording this, sitting amongst Andy and Craig. I guess she got over her starstruck ways then... I got a text saying I'm Here --0L! SYKES

and a few minutes later the doorbell rang. I hit record on the camera, and asked if Travie could get the door, that it was probably the pizza guy.  We pointed the camera at the door, and Craig and Andy seemed the smallest bit confused. A tall shadow stood in the doorway, with black shaggy hair, and a deep voice. "Come on in, I need to get money...." I called out, "Ahhh! Oli Sykes!! Holy fuckk!!! Haley! Did you do this??" Travie was yelling these random words, as everyone on the couch started to laugh. REALLY hard.(<-- That's what she said=)