merry go round the war of two worlds

15
Daniel sat and waited in the bushes for the crowd to disperse and leave. They went up a trail and he followed behind them for a minute slowly taking them out one by one with his machete. Then He sprayed the shadow people with that powder.
He knew his walkie wouldnt work there if he needed back-up. So he was on his own. The last one standing was megan. He jumped out at her. She turned in time to see him. She shot a black light at him. He dodged it. Then he pulled out his revolver and shot it but it missed. She charged at him clawing and screaming. He dropped the gun. They fought and fell to the ground. Tussaling around and throwing punches. She got ontop of him and started to pummel him. She held her right hand up turning it into a claw. she went to strike him but he punched her in the throat. She toppled over. He reached for the gun and grabbed it. He turned to shoot her but she was gone.
He stood back up looking around. There was no one in sight. He started to following the footprints not knowing she was in the shadows lurking stalking like a jealous ex.
He went to the church. He seen a couple of grey fellows in it staring at something. He shot them with his bullets of holiness.
Then he continued into the church following the footprints. He jumped out the back of it. He seen the footprints going into the woods. He ran in pursuit. Ready for action!
16
Megan came out on the other side of the trenches into the black white and grey world of the underworld. Where a bunch of black smokey beasts were waiting. She took off toward the town. Right where they wanted her to go. She was screaming. Not knowing what in the hell was happening.
She entered it and seen her house but the dirty version of it. She ran into the house. She seen the black clump on the kitchen table. She went up to aidens room and seen the broken window. She screamed for her babies but heard nothing. She checked all the rooms but nothing.
  She went to the basement. She walked down the stairs. At the bottom of them. she stepped into some gunk. She turned the light on and seen a lake of black goo. It came up past her ankles. She seen bubbles popping up in the water. She tried to walk but it was like cement. She seen the bubbles getting closer. She grabbed onto a black bench and pulled herself up on it. She grabbed a pair of grey shears that were on the bench next to her. Then she watched as a black snake crawled up the leg of the bench. It started to hiss. She stabbed at it. She heard it make a noise and watched it drop dead.
Then at the top of the stairs she heard footsteps coming down.  They stopped and a hoarse voice started talking," are you ok mam? She replied no! What is going on here? What is this place? She looked up at the man. He was a tall handsome man with curly black hair and green eyes. He answered her smoothly," well lets get you outta this mess. Then we can talk about all that.
He came down the steps, trudged through the waste and scooped her up. As he said, looks like your ankle's hurt. Why dont we fix that up for you beautiful. He took her up the stairs and placed her in the living room. Right next to the black moldy clump that the evil her was gonna feed the kids.
She told the man, thank you! Thank you! My knight in shining armour! How can i ever repay you.
The man replied after hesitating for a moment, well lets just say you already have." He turned himself into a grey skinned version of a human with black veins and sharp teeth. He opened his mouth and laughed as he said. Today's my luck day. I watched you walk on in here and thought I'd love a piece of that. He started to suck in. Megan felt a sensation that made her hurt. She felt her essence leaving her. She grabbed the shears and stabbed the man in the eye. Then she punched him in the throat. She wasnt a punk. She knew how to fight. Daniel had taught her. The man fell over screaming you bitch. Megan ran out the house.
17
Rover started to turn the whole town. He used the newly aquired detectives renown. He went all over town consuming with his fellow mob that were now back with him. They first went to marv's diner. On the outside it looked like a tin can with a red roof. On the inside it was the old style benches and stools with the large couter top. All of it was red.  He went in and took all their souls.
Then him and the crew went all over town knocking on doors. When the people answered they sucked in their souls and left. Rover watched one woman go back into her house and let out all the things she's ever wanted to say and do. She grabbed a knife off the counter in the kitchen and stabbed her husband to death. All rover heard was screaming. He laughed and continued on.
They started to spread their love and hate all around town. People were starting to act murderous. They were turning on eachother. He turned the mayor. As the real detective and him were good friends. He watched as the man grabbed a glock from his drawer.. Then he went on a murder spree. opening fire on everyone around him.
Rover thought oh how the other side lives. Once you let out the true animal you see all that is has to offer. He watched as everyone around him started in pandemonium.
He was happy with what was happening. As madness was the cause and justice was its name. All he needed to do was show people it was there inside them.. He sat around and waited for the fun to begin.
18.
As the twins and their newly acquired friend were walking through the woods. They seen people in black robes standing in a circle, chanting in an unrecognizable language.
They creeped around them. As not to make a noise. They made there way past the evil doers. As they started to make it further past them. alba felt a hand on her shoulder and another on her mouth.
All Aiden heard was a yelp. He looked over and she was gone. He started to scream for her. Elena looked around too. Then she said i can smell em they went this way. She pointed in the direction of the cult. They started to walk back in that direction but a black smokey beast appeared. Elena yelled at it telling it to leave. It growled at her. Then it lunged at Aiden. He shot a white swirling light at it. It hit the beast. It shrieked. Then it turned tail and ran away.
They started to look for alba again. When aiden got knocked upside the head and knocked out. While elena was put in a bottle.
19
Megan ran out the house. She saw two sets of blue imprints on the ground and a set of little yellow paws scouring into different directions. She followed the blue ones. She made it to a park. where some grey skinned children and adults were standing around looking at the dead lifeless children.
They turned to see her. Then the adults spoke to her in a ruthless angry voice as one in unison," you who stands alone! stands fit to be recognized as lost. You come to the world. where we rule. You take our children! we take your innocence." The children then sang together," dont lose whats close to your heart! For it makes the taste more savory. We feed on your ambitions of hope. Watch as we play with your soul. You're the drug. We are the ecstasy! They jumped around dancing under the greyish black sky. The adults started to head toward megan.
She turned to run but there were more grey skinned monsters behind her. She screamed. She looked around with nowhere to go. Then lucid ran to her screeching and hissing. She let out a tornado of yellow light from her mouth. She turned it in every directions. It started to hit the crowd. They screamed in pain.  They all backed up but some of them had a yellow edged glow as it seemed to be eating at them dissolving them into nothing but bones. They all started to retreat. Megan scooped up lucid pulling lucid to her chest. Then megan seen a hole in the crowd and ran through it.
20
Daniel followed the trail through the woods.  He seen the lake. He followed the brue prints around it and back into the woods. Where they disappeared. He got frustrated. He walked around for awhile not knowing where to go. Then he seen some shadow people in chains walking. They stopped staring at him. Then they spoke ominously," those who seek never find but those who stop looking. know the truth. Daniel replied back with frustation, i dont have time for trickery.  A fool will always be a fool till he finds failure and shows it a compromise to change. So here we are! Where are the children. The shadow people answered him with a darkened riddled tone," we dont see. We just guide the truth to where it needs to be. Blindly! like a famined man to a feast." Daniel grabbed his brown leather sac. He pulled the top of the it open. as he replied," im done with this shit! where did they go! you tell me now or you go bye bye. The chained serpents answered back in a dark unsatisfied voice," we cant tell you what we bere to understand. These chains bind us to their command. There will be no compromise. We are prisoners bound to our freedom of choice. We chose wrong in your world. So now! this is our punishment! do as you must." And daniel did just that. Then he heard a scream in the distance. it sounded like a scared little girl. He ran toward it.
20b
When the twins had awaken dazed and confused with headaches. They were bound to the ground with a grey rope tied to each of their arms and legs.  They were right next to eachother. As they were stretched apart like an x with black nails nailing them to the ground. They were in a white circle with white marking all around in it. With grey candles on the outside lighting black lights. The candles went all the way around the circle. Elena was in a bottle on a grey table with a black book that had a silver outline to it. As a curved black bladed silver handled knife was beside it.
There were 7 people 3 in grey robes and 4 in black robes alternating evenly around the circle. One of the men in the black robes grabbed the book and flipped it open. Alba let out a scared scream loud as can be. it echoed throughout the woods.
The man with the book laughed. Then he spoke in a loud hollar, no one can hear you child! scream all you want. If you'd like we'll join you. They started to howl. After a minute they settled down and the man spoke again in a dark voice," i didn't think we'd find a harvest tonight but we did. What a blessing brought by eden. I thought tonight we'd do the same thing we usual did pray and ask for fortune by our great one but tonight we have a sacrife. So lets begin." They all started chanting," those be blessed by her garden! May it grow with a deathly life brought by her peasants. May we grow with you. Together under the new moon." They heard a crack of thunder from above. They all started to chant again but in an unspoken language. The black robed man grabbed the knife. The twins both screamed and screamed. They tried to use there powers with there mind but failed. The man holding the book laughed. As he said, i can feel what you're doing! We put some medicine in you. It wont work but love the effort."
  One of the grey robed creatures spoke in a hoarse voice," lets do this already. Eden wont wait forever. Its time! We're hungry over here.. She'll get hers but now its our time!
  The thing in the black robe replied with an anger," al! we're not there yet! You know how this goes. The ritual must be performed! The way it always has! We don't skip steps! Dont piss off our majesty. If you want greatness it takes patience. This is a special night. The kids continued screaming.
They all started to chant again saying in darkness we see truth. In the shadows we find ourselves. Under the light of eden. We grow." The twins screamed. The crowd of robes continued chanting for a minute. Then the man walked up to alba. He put the knife to her neck.. He seen the necklace's chain tucked in her neck. he dropped the knife. The crowd groaned. He pulled it out. To see the black and white swirling pendant.
  He got excited and spoke gleaming. as he ripped it off and held it up. It glistened under the full moon. It shot light everywhere around them. It sparkled a ton of white lights into a mist. He screamed with joy saying," we found it. My eden will be pleased. We will be rewarded. Its home! the pendant of both worlds. Finally! It shall shift the balance. Made from both world's! it possesses all knowledge. It shows truth beyond reason." The crowd screamed with joy. As they watched the light's misty show. Aiden screamed," that doesnt belong to you. Give it back. Its albies! Not yours!
The man put it on the table. Then he looked back down at the twins smiling in the darkness. They could see white fangs. He started to speak as tho he won the lottery," two prizes tonight. What a spectacle. We get to feast and we found the prize of both worlds." He picked the knife back up. He hunched back over putting the knife to alba's throat. She screamed with all her might. So did aiden pleading," dont hurt her. Please oh please! Leave her alone." Then a whitish yellow light zoomed into the crowd and into the mans head. He fell over dead..
Daniel ran in with his machete in one hand and his gun in the other. He beheaded another of the robed people. he swung the machete as hard as he could. The other five started charging at him. He shot his gun again. It went into the head of one of the black robed men. The others started clawing at him with their grey sharp hands. He stepped back and thrusting it into one of there guts. He continued to fire. They all started dropping like flies. He pistol whipped the last one. As he pulled the machete out the gut of the one he stabbed. He swung it at the one he whipped. Decapitating his head clean from his body. The one he stabbed made one more fatal attempt to attack him but fell over. Daniel chopped his head off. He ran over to the kids and untied them. He hugged them saying," my babies im so glad i found you! Oh thank god! Thank you. Im so happy your alive.  Thank goodness. I thought i wouldnt find you.lets get you home. Your mothers worried" He hugged them tightly. They were both happy to see Daniel. They were crying holding him. Then alba spoke," we can't leave yet we have a mission. Daniel dumbstruck replied," hell fucking no your going home now" aiden answered ," we cant the statues said they need us. We're helping them." Daniel looked suprise. As he replied," you know of them!" Alba answered sarcastically," yes and we're not leaving yet. Daniel shook his head as he spoke, then im coming with you.
The twins walked up to the table. Alba grabbed her necklace. While aiden let Elena out the bottle.. She reappeared a black smokey figure with yellow eyes. Daniel grabbed his bag of powder but alba spoke up with anger," she's our friend. She helped us we wouldnt be here without her.
Daniel put it back down. He reloaded his gun. Then he spoke to the children," When we get home. Ive got alot of questions for you." The children shook there head in agreement and said so do we.
They started to make there way through the woods. Not knowing evil megan was lurking watching.