"No" you groan in annoyance, finger repeatedly jamming into the start button but to no avail. The screen remains pitch black like the sky of a silent night. You run a hand through your hair, muscles tense yet your brain is a violent whirl of stupidity, trying to organize the chaos in your thoughts.

"What should I do..."

You suddenly feel lost, vulnerable. They know me, they're watching me-

Admist your slight panic, you fail to realise the havoc taking place right outside.

"Where the fuck is she"

"Calm down sir-"

"I am calm. Answer me"

"That door on the right. May I ask why?"

"No"

The voices draw closer, becoming distinct as the your door suddenly barges open.

sexy bastard....?

His hardened gaze is fixated on you, hooded eyes oozing both anger and disappointment.

You on the other hand, was not in the right state of mind to currently give a fuck

"Why" he asks, tone lower than your IQ.

You don't hear him properly, other thoughts rampaging through your wrecked mind, head throbbing and ringing so loud it might as well explode.

"Why?" he repeats through gritted teeth, stepping closer.

Your feral eyes look up admist your inner conflict. "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Why would you set the building on fire? After we all worked on it for days-"

You hear everything, but none of it seemed to register through your numb mind. He's getting angrier, voice raising upon viewing your careless disinterest.

Your ears resonate a high pitched sound, ringing and vibrating against your head. Damn, what drug did they give me?

beep...

beeeeeeeeep...

BEEEEEEEE69EEEEEEEEP-

A maniacal laughter bubbles up your throat, shaking through you as the giggles intensify. Sweet, insane, uncontrollable.

"What are you laughing at, huh....huhhaha..hahahahhah" he grabs your collar, and suddenly both of you are bursting into fits of confused lunatic chuckles. "I'll kill you"

"You can't kill me if I kill myself" you grin as the laughs rupture through your stomach until it aches.

"That wasn't funny at all"

"Yeah, you were laughing too"

"I was stressed"

"So was I"

A moment of silence.

"So it wasn't you? The one who set the building on fire?" he asks after a while, doe eyes glazed with confusion. "I asked Lucas, but he didn't know either..."

"If I was to set something on fire it would be your house while you're still in it" you casually deadpan, but the severity of the situation slowly seeps in. "When did it happen?"

"Yesterday. I got a unknown message saying 'payback' so I thought you wanted revenge or something.."

"Damn...things have gone shit for me too" you sigh in distress, lowly mumbling to yourself. "If only I could get through to V"

He stops dead in his tracks, "Sorry?"

A/N: me waking up to all your votes and comments like

He stops dead in his tracks, "Sorry?"A/N: me waking up to all your votes and comments like