"Yang!" Qrow says. She growls And turns to Oscar "And I'm getting real tired of Ozpin lying to us!" "I did not lie to you" Ozpin said as oscars eyes flashed.

"Well you certainly didn't tell us everything about the Relic" Weiss said. "please. Now is not the time" yang marched to him "no! We are past that! I want to know why your still not telling us everything!"

"It is true that the Grimm are attracted to the Relics. It's faint, but undeniable. I believe it has to do with their origin, but I'm not entirely sure. Regardless, I feared that making you all aware would only add anxiety and negativity. It seemed like the safer option" Ozpin said as he sighed.

"I'm tired of people deciding what's best for me" Weiss replied. "Is that why you lied to everyone about Lionheart too?!" Yang asked.

"Yes Actually. It was best to remember him for his years of service and not...the poor decisions he made"

"Poor decisions?!" Yang argued.

"What Professor Lionheart did was reprehensible. I am not here to argue differently, but does one lapse in judgment truly negate all of his good? Do we not all have regrets? You may have met Professor Lionheart, but you never met the man he was before Salem found him."

"You can trust us! We arnt going to turn our backs in you" she said

"YOU THINK LEO WAS THE FIRST?!" Ozpin yelled. "YOU THINK HE DUDNT SAY THOSE EXACT WORDS TO ME?!"

Everyone went silent due to his yelling. Penelope shook her head as I crouched down to put her armor pieces on her legs.

"I'm sorry, but you have to understand that my behaviors are backed by experience. I'm not saying that I have reason to think you will betray me. I'm saying that I have reasons for the things that I do, the secrets I keep, the reason I..."

Ozpin stopped as he looked around. "Where the relic?"

Ruby held it up "it's here. It got scattered in the crash.

"Please hand it over" Ozpin held his hand out. I stood up and jogged over before Ruby handed it to him.

"Hold up." I said as I stepped between them "were all those times you talked about having faith in humanity fake?"

Ozpin sighed "that's not what I meant Mr. Copper. I feel the lamp is my burden to bear."

"We can't use it dude. What does it matter who has it?" I say as Ozpin replied "I need you to listen to me.

Suddey Ozpin stopped. "Ozpin?" I asked. Oscar spoke now "he's...trying to stop you..."

I geny pushed Ruby away for safety "stop us from what?" "From finding...out...what he's...hiding..."

Oscar fell to his knees as yang and blake stared at him as Ruby hugged the relic defensively.

"Her name...is jinn. Say her name...bring her out" Oscar was obviously fighting for control.

"Jinn?" Ruby said Suddenly, the snow stops, floating in midair. The wind stops blowing too.

"What?" Qrow said as he looked around.

I turned to ruby as she looked at me. Penelope made another noise of worry as she ran to me and rubbed against me. Putting my arm on her to calm her I looked over to Weiss.

The Relic floats a short distance away, cyan smoke emanates from it. Suddenly, the lamp is enveloped in the smoke, and from it, a giant, semi-nude feminine figure emerges. He skin and hair colored blue, and decorated with gold jewelry and ornaments.

The figure stretches and moans as she has been awakened once again. This is Jinn, the aforementioned being inhabiting the Relic of Knowledge.

"Woa..." I said "it's a sexy genie!" I said as I pointed to her.

"Well. That's certainly the first time I've been called that" Jinn says as she looked down at me. "Nice legs sweetheart" I say as I finger gun her.

Ruby scowls and punches me in the arm "Ow!" I look at her "what?" She sighed Jinn then looked around at all of us. "Tell me. What knowledge do you seek?"

---

Maria adjusts her eyes to get a better look at what's in front of her. Then Jinn spoke.

"I am Jinn, a being created by the God of Light to aid Humanity in its pursuit of knowledge. I've been graced with the ability to answer three questions every one hundred years. You're in luck, as I am still able to answer--"

Ozpin shook his head "that's enough!" "Two questions this era." Jinn looked over at him "It is good to see you again old man"

Ozpin said the relic wouldn't work. Another Lie.

"Ruby...please...don't..." Ozpin said to Ruby as she turned away from him as Qrow walked over to her "Do what you think is right kid"

"Jinn?" Ruby says as she turns back around to face the spirit. Jinn has a curious look on her face. "What is Ozpin hiding from us?" She asked "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Ozpin screamed as he ran to tackle her.

---

Ruby stepped back before as he reached for her..but she blinked and found herself all alone. In a blank white space.

"Wha- what? Weiss? Yang?" Ruby walked away as we next see Yang "Blake? Ru" she stops as it changes to show weiss walking around "by? (Y/n)"

The frame changes to show (y/n) spinning around. "Weiss! Ruby!" He called as the camera changed to show Qrow as the blank space changed into a long road. With a single tower sitting in the center.

Looking over his shower he turned to look at it. "Once upon a time, there stood a lonely tower..." Jinn disembodied voice spoke.

Smoke surrounded Qrow as it changed to show Blake. Looking around and we now see we are in the room at the top of the tower.

Camera spins around Blake to show weiss again as she looks at a beautiful woman "this tower sheltered a lonely woman..."

Weiss reached out to touch her but when the frame changes we see (y/n)'s arm pulling away. Nervously. He did one more spin. Looking for anyone. Even his Reptilian Companion

"Her name...was salem"

(Y/n) stopped as he turned back around. Looking at the woman.

*To Be Continued...*