"A minute?" Violet asked.

"Yes." I said.

"That's ridiculous, Cade." Danielle said.

Violet got up from the table she sat on "We'll give you guys a minute when we are sure what your decision will be."

"Meaning; when we are certain you'll break up." Cara explained.

break up. break up.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Danielle said.

"Can you guys just shut the fuck up, it's non of your business, it's Caden and I, and we'll settle it." Fiona exploded.

"Oh, shut up, Fiona." Violet snapped "Settle it?, Of course you will, you'll jump into bed with each other, and you'll be good to go." She threw her hands in the air "What else was I expecting, silly me."

Fiona got up "What's your deal Violet?" She seethed.

"What's my deal?, What's my deal!" Violet practically screamed "Sit down Fiona, I'll let you know what my deal is. You cheated on your boyfriend, you fucking cheated on your boyfriend, the person you claim to love, you cheated and you didn't say shit to him about it!."

"You told me not to!" Fiona screamed at her.

"Oh really, I did?, So you do every fucking thing I say?. Cut the bullshit Fiona, you cheated because you wanted to, you kissed Finley because you wanted to, Oh God, you are a fucking bitch."

"Violet, that's enough." I said getting up, no one calls my girlfriend a bitch.

"Shut the fuck up, Cade, and sit your damn ass down!." She yelled so hard I sat. These girls are all psychos.

"Remember High School?," She said to Fiona. "You don't?, I'll remind you. You were a bitch, a fucking bitch, queen bitch. Everyone called you a damn slut, they talked about how they've fucked you everywhere, in the locker room, the janitor closet, in their car back seat, but I didn't give a fuck about that when we met at The Diner."

"We became friends, I didn't act like shit to you, all because I hoped you weren't a bitch. You were always chasing the next shinny thing, the new rich kid or the handsome senior, but then you met Cade, and you changed, or so I thought, but you are still the same Fiona, the same fucking bitch." She paused, she looked so angry.

"When Cade broke up with you, you were fucking dejected, and so sad, but then you got him back, and you just stopped. You stopped caring or trying. You love him, we all know that, but sometimes love is not enough. You are just so selfish."

"Selfish?." Fiona's voice cracked.

"Yes. All you care about is getting the man of your dreams, you acing you psyche classes, you, you, you!. We asked how long Cade has been clean, and you said what?, You said '5 months, I think'. Who the fuck says that!" Violet screamed, her hands in the air.

"Your boyfriend -- according to you and Dee -- has two disorders, PTSD and HPPD. Your boyfriend battled with drugs. Your boyfriend battles with his sister's death. Your boyfriend is so broken, so damaged it hurts my soul, but you don't care, you don't care, Fiona, you don't. You have him, he loves you, and you don't care." Her voice break, tears in her eyes.